Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1641  
Old 28-07-2010, 22:18
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by plot View Post
Tràm Chim :">:">
+ cho gia đình anh chị 10 điểm ...

miềng đề nghị anh em quán ốc cho vui..dc ko :">..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #1642  
Old 28-07-2010, 22:20
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrokiniem View Post
+ cho gia đình anh chị 10 điểm ...

miềng đề nghị anh em quán ốc cho vui..dc ko :">..
éo, lẩu Bê đê mới chịu cơ
  #1643  
Old 28-07-2010, 22:21
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7UP View Post
éo, lẩu Bê đê mới chịu cơ
thím bệnh vãi hà ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #1644  
Old 28-07-2010, 22:22
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Đề nghị có nữ phục vụ cho lên tinh thần
  #1645  
Old 28-07-2010, 22:27
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Nói thế chứ thứ 7 này chưa chắc đã đi đc T.T
  #1646  
Old 28-07-2010, 22:40
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7UP View Post
Nói thế chứ thứ 7 này chưa chắc đã đi đc T.T
Thứ 7 đá banh chứ nhậu nhẹt gì mà đc với ko
  #1647  
Old 29-07-2010, 14:55
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Chả thấy ai bàn bạc gì nữa nhở?
  #1648  
Old 29-07-2010, 14:58
hanvude2424's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 714
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Còn chỗ ko các bợn !! mình cũng mún 1 vé
__________________
[I][B][CENTER][CENTER]" A prince must be a fox to aware of dangers and a lion to threaten wolfs " [/CENTER][/CENTER][/B][/I]
  #1649  
Old 29-07-2010, 15:02
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanvude2424 View Post
Còn chỗ ko các bợn !! mình cũng mún 1 vé
dzô đi bợn ..T7 này bàn bạc h cho CN nhóa ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
  #1650  
Old 29-07-2010, 15:04
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: VOZFC's Training Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanvude2424 View Post
Còn chỗ ko các bợn !! mình cũng mún 1 vé
Vé off hay vé đá
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:15.