![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#2761
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
can anybody tell me the meaning of the sentence "i love you so", does it has the same meaning with " i love you too"? Thanks
|
|
#2762
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
• Honey it's been a wonderful night, I love you so ![]() • Honey I love myself, and of course I love you too
|
|
#2763
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
More details please
|
|
#2764
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
You badly need to have your own comprehension, dude. Bring it on!
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#2765
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Sure i have my own comprehension, but maybe it's wrong, so i just ask to be sure that it's right
|
|
#2766
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
here is very interesting
and I feel boring :( Cause myself is poor level English skill :rolf: !
|
|
#2767
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
"I love you so" vastly equals to "I love you so much"
and It's definitely not the same as "I love you too", right ? |
|
#2768
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#2769
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
love in the sentence
i love you so has the meaning of i love you so much(that i can't tell you all about my love) > love in the sentence i love you too i guess.......
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2770
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
i'm a lone traveler
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
![]() |
|
|