Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2761  
Old 20-07-2010, 23:46
dayfine's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 255
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

can anybody tell me the meaning of the sentence "i love you so", does it has the same meaning with " i love you too"? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2762  
Old 21-07-2010, 02:40
yulong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 418
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayfine View Post
can anybody tell me the meaning of the sentence "i love you so", does it has the same meaning with " i love you too"? Thanks
Put them into their right place and you'll see the different:
• Honey it's been a wonderful night, I love you so
• Honey I love myself, and of course I love you too
Reply With Quote
  #2763  
Old 21-07-2010, 11:07
dayfine's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 255
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulong View Post
Put them into their right place and you'll see the different:
• Honey it's been a wonderful night, I love you so
• Honey I love myself, and of course I love you too
More details please
Reply With Quote
  #2764  
Old 21-07-2010, 11:23
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayfine View Post
More details please
You badly need to have your own comprehension, dude. Bring it on!
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2765  
Old 21-07-2010, 13:14
dayfine's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 255
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
You badly need to have your own comprehension, dude. Bring it on!
Sure i have my own comprehension, but maybe it's wrong, so i just ask to be sure that it's right
Reply With Quote
  #2766  
Old 21-07-2010, 15:09
tokyohot's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 320
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

here is very interesting and I feel boring :( Cause myself is poor level English skill :rolf: !
Reply With Quote
  #2767  
Old 21-07-2010, 15:42
nam1911's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 517
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayfine View Post
More details please
"I love you so" vastly equals to "I love you so much"
and It's definitely not the same as "I love you too", right ?
Reply With Quote
  #2768  
Old 21-07-2010, 20:55
dayfine's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 255
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nam1911 View Post
"I love you so" vastly equals to "I love you so much"
and It's definitely not the same as "I love you too", right ?
the same idea
Reply With Quote
  #2769  
Old 21-07-2010, 21:37
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayfine View Post
the same idea
love in the sentence
i love you so has the meaning of i love you so much(that i can't tell you all about my love) > love in the sentence i love you too
i guess.......
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2770  
Old 23-07-2010, 15:11
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i'm a lone traveler
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:11.