Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2581  
Old 08-07-2010, 19:32
nguyenpro88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 241
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
focus - eveything (by your meaning sentence )
Oh, i forgot
I like to chat with everyone who can help me proving my vobucalary
__________________
Thanh lý rư ợu ngoại các loại chivas, johnny walker, ballentine...
Reply With Quote
  #2582  
Old 08-07-2010, 19:33
nguyenpro88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 241
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
btw,the sentece of yours is wrong on these too
Repair it 4 me , plz
__________________
Thanh lý rư ợu ngoại các loại chivas, johnny walker, ballentine...
Reply With Quote
  #2583  
Old 08-07-2010, 19:35
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenpro88 View Post
Repair it 4 me , plz
Fix it/correct it,not repair.Repair is used for mechanic things if my memory didn't betray me
As your wish
Quote:
i find myself very lazy and i can't focus on anything and my memory is (very) bad/not too good
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2584  
Old 08-07-2010, 19:36
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenpro88 View Post
Oh, i forgot
I like to chat with everyone who can help me proving my vobucalary
Proving or prove, it means "show what your action has done something correctly" or in Vietnamese meaning "chứng minh". I think that word must be "improve", not "prove"
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2585  
Old 08-07-2010, 19:38
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Nah,nah,we're in an English-only thread
Then remove your signature or i will report about it
Reply With Quote
  #2586  
Old 08-07-2010, 19:38
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
Proving or prove, it means "show what your action has done something correctly" or in Vietnamese meaning "chứng minh". I think that word must be "improve", not "prove"
I think her sentence should be "I love to",not "I like to".Am i right ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2587  
Old 08-07-2010, 19:40
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
Then remove your signature or i will report about it
How'bout i send you the 4 volumes of Twilight(In Vietnamese),file .prc so you can read on your mobile
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2588  
Old 08-07-2010, 19:40
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I think her sentence should be "I love to",not "I like to".Am i right ?
What sentence, man?
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2589  
Old 08-07-2010, 19:44
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
How'bout i send you the 4 volumes of Twilight(In Vietnamese),file .prc so you can read on your mobile
Nah, just kidding
I lost my reading hobby
I got the english books of twilight, but I didn't even finish the first one
Reply With Quote
  #2590  
Old 08-07-2010, 19:44
nguyenpro88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 241
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

@ |G|I|G|A| @Wise Blue: Thanks! oh, my Eng
Nothing to say very bad
__________________
Thanh lý rư ợu ngoại các loại chivas, johnny walker, ballentine...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:59.