![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#2571
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I can help you chatting in English and correcting your mistakes for a date (there was a rumor you're girl,huh)
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2572
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
you should check out the thread "spin hands in class" in russia
![]() Quote:
can I have a chance, nguyenpro88?
|
|
#2573
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
That was a shit among the shit things i knew
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2574
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
To help with everyone's English and make this thread more exciting,i will begin to post the fiction Animorph,you can give your comments and i'll decide whether i'll continue to post it or not
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2575
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Is that the novel about alien's evasion?
|
|
#2576
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Here's volume 1 The Invasion,file .pdf
Can't copy and paste,so i will upload the filesAnimorphs Volume 01 The Invasion K.A. Applegate CHAPTER 1 My name is Jake. That's my first name, obviously. I can't tell you my last name. It would be too dangerous. The Controllers are everywhere. Everywhere. And if they knew my full name, they could find me and my friends, and then . . . well, let's just say I don't want them to find me. What they do to people who resist them is too horrible to think about. I won't even tell you where I live. You'll just have to trust me that it is a real place, a real town. It may even be your town. I'm writing this all down so that more people will learn the truth. Maybe then, somehow, the human race can survive until the Andalites return and rescue us, as they promised they would. Maybe. My life used to be pretty normal. Normal, that is, until one Friday night at the mall. I was there with Marco, my best friend. We were playing video games and hanging out at this cool store that sells comic books and stuff. The usual. Marco and I had run out of quarters for the games, right when he was ahead by a lot of points. Mostly, we're equally good at games. I have Sega at home so I get lots of practice time in, but Marco has this amazing ability to analyze games and figure out all the little tricks. So sometimes he beats me. Or maybe I just wasn't concentrating very well. I'd had kind of a bad day at school. I'd tried out for the basketball team and I didn't make the cut. It was like no big deal, really. Except that Tom - he's my big brother - he was this total legend on the junior high basketball team. Now he's the main scorer for the high school team. So everyone expected me to make the team easy. Only I didn't. Like I said, no big thing. But it was on my mind, just the same. Lately, Tom and I hadn't been hanging out as much. Not like we used to. So I figured, you know, if I got his old position on the team . . .
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2577
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#2578
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
)
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua. |
|
#2579
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Nah,nah,we're in an English-only thread
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2580
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
![]() |
|
|