Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2461  
Old 03-07-2010, 18:24
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bug_bunny145 View Post
just one by one, not all at the same time j/k
but the way you fucking around here reminds me of a gay i met before, i will have some lxers find report about u
report with a clip is more better
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2462  
Old 03-07-2010, 18:55
regor 255's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 178


Don't ever rat out ur brother over some beer...
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I]In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns[/I][/COLOR]

"[I]The Godfather[/I]"
Reply With Quote
  #2463  
Old 03-07-2010, 19:29
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhewind View Post
Hi everybody , my name is Thành and i'm a new member of Vozforum , i find this thread very useful because i'm going to go study abroad next year , i'm sixteen year old now ( just participated in the 10th grade examination), i want to improve my English so i'm going to be much more active in this thread , hope you help me correct my grammar errors. Again , it's very nice to have a chane to know all of you
welcome to jungle, boys, hope that you enjoy here.
Reply With Quote
  #2464  
Old 03-07-2010, 21:32
bug_bunny145's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 180
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
report with a clip is more better
a little bird told me it was a 16-minute clip with hi-fi sound and a bonus pack of 300 nude(may be naked) pỉcture
Reply With Quote
  #2465  
Old 04-07-2010, 07:34
ferb123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 115
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I am 14teen now ,but ,you know,I can speak,write and hear english , my english point is very high, but sadly my literature point just 6,5 cuz my literature teacher hates me and she always give me some hard questions , but I can't answers all her question , Cuz I hate her and her f****** lesson
//Btw,U guyz are cool, Nice to meet u guyz
Reply With Quote
  #2466  
Old 04-07-2010, 07:43
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
I am 14teen now ,but ,you know,I can speak,write and hear english , my english point is very high, but sadly my literature point just 6,5 cuz my literature teacher hates me and she always give me some hard questions , but I can't answers all her question , Cuz I hate her and her f****** lesson
//Btw,U guyz are cool, Nice to meet u guyz
You need to learn more, your marks mean nothing because english at school is very easy, especially secondary schoool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
A really vozer only use this size
oh shit, a 14 year old boy
Reply With Quote
  #2467  
Old 04-07-2010, 08:08
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
I am 14teen now ,but ,you know,I can speak,write and hear english , my english point is very high, but sadly my literature point just 6,5 cuz my literature teacher hates me and she always give me some hard questions , but I can't answers all her question , Cuz I hate her and her f****** lesson
//Btw,U guyz are cool, Nice to meet u guyz
Don't blame your foolish on your teacher, dude.
And English in secondary school's absolutely easy, don't be so proud about that.
Reply With Quote
  #2468  
Old 04-07-2010, 08:34
justhewind's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 21
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

The Germans crushed Argentina

Long live Paul the Octopus
Reply With Quote
  #2469  
Old 04-07-2010, 08:39
justhewind's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 21
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
I am 14teen now ,but ,you know,I can speak,write and hear english , my english point is very high, but sadly my literature point just 6,5 cuz my literature teacher hates me and she always give me some hard questions , but I can't answers all her question , Cuz I hate her and her f****** lesson
//Btw,U guyz are cool, Nice to meet u guyz
Hey, don't be so proud about your English marks in school, they mean nothing dude
Reply With Quote
  #2470  
Old 04-07-2010, 08:53
nguyenpro88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 241
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hi,what does BTW mean?
__________________
Thanh lý rư ợu ngoại các loại chivas, johnny walker, ballentine...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:24.