Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2331  
Old 29-06-2010, 18:09
Hissay's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 2,538
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulong View Post
You got this from a subtitle, didn't u?
Yes the sentence should be "She's gone", but the "'s" here stands for "has", not "is".

About the difference of "is gone" and "has gone":
• They have the same meaning: Once the bitch was here and now she's not here anymore.
• When you say: "She is gone", you look at the place where she was, it's to focus on the point that she's not here anymore.
• When you say: "She has gone", you look at the place where she is, it's to focus on the point that she has left and is going somewhere else.

--> In this case, the speaker says: "She's gone, far away from me." It means he's looking far away, to the place where his bitch is having fun with her new pet
from a subtitle ?? No i didn't get it from a film or something like that. It's just ..... my story, so i want to write something about it.

Quote:
It means he's looking far away, to the place where his bitch is having fun with her new pet
Yeap, but with her pet. I'm in one way love with her

Quote:
It's just "đoán mò" but neither a good director or a good actor lets the character look down into the ground speaking that
Reply With Quote
I like your imagination
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR=Gray][I][SIZE=3][B]Đi bên em chiều trên lối vắng.................[/B][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[COLOR=Gray]
[/COLOR][RIGHT][COLOR=Gray][I][B][SIZE=3]...............Phố xa phố xa ngỡ như thật gần[/SIZE][/B][/I][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #2332  
Old 29-06-2010, 21:05
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissay View Post
Yeap, but with her pet. I'm in one way love with her
this should be written by "one-way love" for precision
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2333  
Old 29-06-2010, 21:10
niit.vn's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 239
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
this should be written by "one-way love" for precision
I think so
__________________
[quote]Originally by pvthanh100
Nhiều khả năng mình thấy là bạn Tự học nên đi khám lại về triệu chứng của TTPL F24 cấp cao , trong đó nguyên nhân chính là do điều trị chưa đủ, kèm theo ký ức quá sâu đậm về quá khứ bán hàng đa cấp thấm sâu vào não phát tán ra mồm thành lời nói.[/quote]
Reply With Quote
  #2334  
Old 30-06-2010, 09:34
ferb123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 115
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
he thôngs himself with a cucumber
I thông my self with a PVC pipes ,it's bigger
Reply With Quote
  #2335  
Old 30-06-2010, 14:33
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
I thông my self with a PVC pipes ,it's bigger

Even bigger than this cucumber?
Reply With Quote
  #2336  
Old 30-06-2010, 15:29
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post

Even bigger than this cucumber?
oh shit, i lmao
Reply With Quote
  #2337  
Old 30-06-2010, 15:38
ferb123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 115
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
[IMG]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz283/calvaryhawk/mybigolcucumber.jpg[IMG]
Even bigger than this cucumber?
A really vozer only use this size
Reply With Quote
  #2338  
Old 30-06-2010, 16:12
R.E.M's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 877
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
A really vozer only use this size
more bigger
__________________
[SIZE="1"][RIGHT][COLOR="Sienna"]yêu nhau trong sáng, phang nhau xong chán..[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #2339  
Old 30-06-2010, 16:13
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E.M View Post
more bigger
"Bigger", not "more bigger" dude :">
Reply With Quote
  #2340  
Old 30-06-2010, 16:14
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
A really vozer only use this size


Try this
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:41.