Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2341  
Old 30-06-2010, 16:59
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post


Try this
WHAT AN ASS HOLE !
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2342  
Old 30-06-2010, 17:59
yulong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 418
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post


Try this
In this case u r the cucumber
Reply With Quote
  #2343  
Old 30-06-2010, 18:16
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
A really vozer only use this size
omg, i just laugh the shit out of me
Reply With Quote
  #2344  
Old 30-06-2010, 20:11
duy1124's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 5,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

You are really sick
We are, too =))
__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi
Reply With Quote
  #2345  
Old 30-06-2010, 20:24
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by duy1124 View Post
You are really sick
We are, too =))
we are all sick
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #2346  
Old 30-06-2010, 21:09
ferb123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 115
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo15 View Post
we are all sick
cuz we are vozers :">
Reply With Quote
  #2347  
Old 30-06-2010, 21:32
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I hate and fear bugs,how can i stop this feeling ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2348  
Old 30-06-2010, 21:33
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Eat them
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #2349  
Old 30-06-2010, 21:43
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I hate and fear bugs,how can i stop this feeling ?
I just killed a cockroach 5 minutes ago I can't do anything if there is a cockroach near me. I hate them Also I scare them
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #2350  
Old 30-06-2010, 21:50
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'or''=' View Post
Eat them
I'm serious.........
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:10.