![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#4061
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming
hậu duệ Maradona
__________________
[QUOTE]“[I]Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.[/I]” [B]Donald Trump[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]“[I]Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.[/I]” [B]Cristiano Ronaldo[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]“[I]Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring.[/I]” [B]Johan Cruyff[/B][/QUOTE] |
| ..:: MTV ::.. ver 2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ..:: MTV ::.. ver 2 |
|
#4062
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming
suốt ngày trượt chân
|
|
#4063
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming
có vẻ thím thanra ko gắn bó lâu được vs thớt này nữa rồi
|
|
#4064
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming
Cố gỡ là chết tiếp quá
|
| tammuoimot |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by tammuoimot |
|
#4065
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming
bayern đen vl dự sắp toang
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win In order to win, I needed to choose I needed to fall, I needed to move I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR] |
| ___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___ |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___ |
|
#4066
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming
2 thằng mount vs barkley của chè trình same same cặp lingard+perreira
|
|
#4067
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming
Quote:
![]() 99212
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][color=#ff0000]#[/color][color=#ff4000]D[/color][color=#ff7f00]U[/color][color=#ffbf00]O[/color][color=#ffff00]N[/color][color=#00ff00]G[/color][color=#00ff80]Y[/color][color=#00ffff]O[/color][color=#0080ff]L[/color][color=#0000ff]O[/color][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Specialist at consuming Oxygen and producing Carbon Dioxide.[/COLOR][/SIZE] |
| nguyenhaiduong |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhaiduong |
|
#4068
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming
mấy quả ngon mà có tận dụng được đâu, yếu vs chậm quá nó tì cái là hết vị
|
|
#4069
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming
bà xã ngày càng nát
__________________
[CENTER]" [I]Lí thuyết là một màu xám, cây đời thì mãi xanh tươi[/I] "[/CENTER] |
| ViAnhLaAnh_92 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ViAnhLaAnh_92 |
|
#4070
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming
Alonso ơi, sút hiểm xíu nữa là ăn rồi :(
|
![]() |
|
|