Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4061  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:34
..:: MTV ::.. ver 2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 5,480
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

hậu duệ Maradona
__________________
[QUOTE]“[I]Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.[/I]” [B]Donald Trump[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.[/I]” [B]Cristiano Ronaldo[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring.[/I]” [B]Johan Cruyff[/B][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #4062  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:34
virility's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 1,117
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

suốt ngày trượt chân 
Reply With Quote
  #4063  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:35
amaru2014's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2014
Posts: 540
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

có vẻ thím thanra ko gắn bó lâu được vs thớt này nữa rồi
Reply With Quote
  #4064  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:35
tammuoimot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2013
Posts: 5,898
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Cố gỡ là chết tiếp quá
Reply With Quote
  #4065  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:36
___kIlLeR iNsTiNcT___'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 5,228
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

bayern đen vl dự sắp toang
__________________
[COLOR="White"]In order to lose, I needed to win
In order to win, I needed to choose
I needed to fall, I needed to move
I couldn't be safe, I couldn't be you[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #4066  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:39
amaru2014's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2014
Posts: 540
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

2 thằng mount vs barkley của chè trình same same cặp lingard+perreira
Reply With Quote
  #4067  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:47
nguyenhaiduong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 4,311
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaru2014 View Post
2 thằng mount vs barkley của chè trình same same cặp lingard+perreira
Mây sừn mao mùa này 5 bàn rồi đấy anh ợ
99212
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"][color=#ff0000]#[/color][color=#ff4000]D[/color][color=#ff7f00]U[/color][color=#ffbf00]O[/color][color=#ffff00]N[/color][color=#00ff00]G[/color][color=#00ff80]Y[/color][color=#00ffff]O[/color][color=#0080ff]L[/color][color=#0000ff]O[/color][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Specialist at consuming Oxygen and producing Carbon Dioxide.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4068  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:49
amaru2014's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2014
Posts: 540
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhaiduong View Post
Mây sừn mao mùa này 5 bàn rồi đấy anh ợ
99212
mấy quả ngon mà có tận dụng được đâu, yếu vs chậm quá nó tì cái là hết vị
Reply With Quote
  #4069  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:49
ViAnhLaAnh_92's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2014
Posts: 463
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

bà xã ngày càng nát
__________________
[CENTER]" [I]Lí thuyết là một màu xám, cây đời thì mãi xanh tươi[/I] "[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4070  
Old 26-02-2020, 03:50
Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 47
Re: Bóng đá mùa giải 2019-2020 : Dhn2111 said "In Arteta we trust" ,4th coming

Alonso ơi, sút hiểm xíu nữa là ăn rồi :(
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:02.