![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8261
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
có bản mới chưa nhỉ các thím?? hôm qua bị báo lỗi fake rồi!
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][B][CENTER]Em là gió[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] |
| emthichmeonhatF17 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by emthichmeonhatF17 |
|
#8262
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
xài cái HEX mấy # trước kìa
hết lỗi fake cứ patch như bt, sau đó đổi mã HEX thì sẽ bỏ qua khâu điền key, xài bt thôi |
| menlyvergil |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by menlyvergil |
|
#8263
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
vậy khi update idm thì có cần điền lại hex ko thím hay cứ update thôi?
__________________
Một nhân cách khác của [I][B]Cbts96[/B][/I] |
|
#8264
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
Quote:
===> dùng reset trial đi fen, up thoải mái vài năm nay rồi
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] |
| idmresettrial |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by idmresettrial |
|
#8265
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
Quote:
__________________
Một nhân cách khác của [I][B]Cbts96[/B][/I] |
|
#8266
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
Quên mẹ link rồi. Thím search google link có chữ bit.ly ấy.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] |
| idmresettrial |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by idmresettrial |
|
#8267
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
Một nhân cách khác của [I][B]Cbts96[/B][/I] |
|
#8268
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] |
| idmresettrial |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by idmresettrial |
|
#8269
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
ok thím, lại ra trang bên vnzoom thím admin bên đó à?
__________________
Một nhân cách khác của [I][B]Cbts96[/B][/I] |
|
#8270
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
K thím, mình chỉ tạo nick để đăng bên đó thôi. Thím chỉ dùng reset trial thôi nhé, cái register nó fix rồi.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] |
| idmresettrial |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by idmresettrial |
![]() |
|
|