Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8261  
Old 10-01-2020, 13:32
emthichmeonhatF17's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2014
Posts: 1,130
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

có bản mới chưa nhỉ các thím?? hôm qua bị báo lỗi fake rồi!
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][B][CENTER]Em là gió[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #8262  
Old 10-01-2020, 16:29
menlyvergil's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 858
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

xài cái HEX mấy # trước kìa
hết lỗi fake
cứ patch như bt, sau đó đổi mã HEX thì sẽ bỏ qua khâu điền key, xài bt thôi
Reply With Quote
  #8263  
Old 11-01-2020, 09:55
talatroi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 114
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menlyvergil View Post
xài cái HEX mấy # trước kìa
hết lỗi fake
cứ patch như bt, sau đó đổi mã HEX thì sẽ bỏ qua khâu điền key, xài bt thôi
vậy khi update idm thì có cần điền lại hex ko thím hay cứ update thôi?
__________________
Một nhân cách khác của [I][B]Cbts96[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #8264  
Old 11-01-2020, 10:25
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talatroi View Post
vậy khi update idm thì có cần điền lại hex ko thím hay cứ update thôi?
cách đó là patch vào file idm.exe, update thì 99% nó update lại file đó => patch mất => cần patch lại.
===> dùng reset trial đi fen, up thoải mái vài năm nay rồi
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #8265  
Old 11-01-2020, 10:38
talatroi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 114
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
cách đó là patch vào file idm.exe, update thì 99% nó update lại file đó => patch mất => cần patch lại.
===> dùng reset trial đi fen, up thoải mái vài năm nay rồi
ok thím, cho mình xin link cái Reset trial với
__________________
Một nhân cách khác của [I][B]Cbts96[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #8266  
Old 11-01-2020, 10:51
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talatroi View Post
ok thím, cho mình xin link cái Reset trial với
Quên mẹ link rồi. Thím search google link có chữ bit.ly ấy.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #8267  
Old 11-01-2020, 10:59
talatroi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 114
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
Quên mẹ link rồi. Thím search google link có chữ bit.ly ấy.
__________________
Một nhân cách khác của [I][B]Cbts96[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #8268  
Old 11-01-2020, 11:06
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talatroi View Post
Search: bit.ly + tên nick mình, là ra.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #8269  
Old 11-01-2020, 11:12
talatroi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 114
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
Search: bit.ly + tên nick mình, là ra.
ok thím, lại ra trang bên vnzoom thím admin bên đó à?
__________________
Một nhân cách khác của [I][B]Cbts96[/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #8270  
Old 11-01-2020, 11:29
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talatroi View Post
ok thím, lại ra trang bên vnzoom thím admin bên đó à?
K thím, mình chỉ tạo nick để đăng bên đó thôi. Thím chỉ dùng reset trial thôi nhé, cái register nó fix rồi.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 09:57.