![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#2091
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
@Blue & Chuck: you guys make me bored. Can you PLEASE find something else more interesting?
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#2092
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
how can a dark knight change class into a paladin can you explain the process,bro ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2093
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
ok, you name the subject
__________________
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun. Chuck Norris can divide by zero. Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice. Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi. Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink. |
| Chuck Norris |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Chuck Norris |
|
#2094
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2095
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
At the beginning, my name was Arthas Menethil, a paladin as you should know. Long ago, when I picked Lich King as my servant, he help me designing a cooler costume at Icecrown Citadel. I became the death knight since then. But time went by, I get bored (as I have just recently been), I kicked Lich King out and went to Gotham, looking for something more interesting. I stayed there quite a long time, doing a lot of fun stuff, own the Wayne Corporation, became a playboy, became a more hero-like guy. Once I saved Frank Miller in a robbery, then he suggested that he would wrote the story of my life. That's also the reason why you guy have Batman. I don't really like bat, I like cat more, you know. But that Miller guy said "Bat will attract more readers, more interesting". It seems he's right.
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#2096
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#2097
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2098
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hey Guys here, what wet when dry?
|
|
#2099
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2100
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
![]() |
|
|