Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2091  
Old 01-06-2010, 10:13
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

@Blue & Chuck: you guys make me bored. Can you PLEASE find something else more interesting?
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2092  
Old 01-06-2010, 10:16
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
@Blue & Chuck: you guys make me bored. Can you PLEASE find something else more interesting?
how can a dark knight change class into a paladin can you explain the process,bro ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2093  
Old 01-06-2010, 13:02
Chuck Norris's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 86
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
@Blue & Chuck: you guys make me bored. Can you PLEASE find something else more interesting?
ok, you name the subject
__________________
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.
Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
Reply With Quote
  #2094  
Old 01-06-2010, 16:01
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
ok, you name the subject
i've named the subject,pal
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2095  
Old 01-06-2010, 18:11
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
how can a dark knight change class into a paladin can you explain the process,bro ?
Actually it's a paladin changed into a dark knight.
At the beginning, my name was Arthas Menethil, a paladin as you should know. Long ago, when I picked Lich King as my servant, he help me designing a cooler costume at Icecrown Citadel. I became the death knight since then.

But time went by, I get bored (as I have just recently been), I kicked Lich King out and went to Gotham, looking for something more interesting. I stayed there quite a long time, doing a lot of fun stuff, own the Wayne Corporation, became a playboy, became a more hero-like guy. Once I saved Frank Miller in a robbery, then he suggested that he would wrote the story of my life. That's also the reason why you guy have Batman. I don't really like bat, I like cat more, you know. But that Miller guy said "Bat will attract more readers, more interesting". It seems he's right.

__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2096  
Old 01-06-2010, 18:47
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
Actually it's a paladin changed into a dark knight.
At the beginning, my name was Arthas Menethil, a paladin as you should know. Long ago, when I picked Lich King as my servant, he help me designing a cooler costume at Icecrown Citadel. I became the death knight since then.

But time went by, I get bored (as I have just recently been), I kicked Lich King out and went to Gotham, looking for something more interesting. I stayed there quite a long time, doing a lot of fun stuff, own the Wayne Corporation, became a playboy, became a more hero-like guy. Once I saved Frank Miller in a robbery, then he suggested that he would wrote the story of my life. That's also the reason why you guy have Batman. I don't really like bat, I like cat more, you know. But that Miller guy said "Bat will attract more readers, more interesting". It seems he's right.

IMO: you realized you're gay, so you pick up tighter costume, leave the more manly amour of Death Knight behind for Kel' Thuzad
Reply With Quote
  #2097  
Old 01-06-2010, 18:54
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
Actually it's a paladin changed into a dark knight.
At the beginning, my name was Arthas Menethil, a paladin as you should know. Long ago, when I picked Lich King as my servant, he help me designing a cooler costume at Icecrown Citadel. I became the death knight since then.

But time went by, I get bored (as I have just recently been), I kicked Lich King out and went to Gotham, looking for something more interesting. I stayed there quite a long time, doing a lot of fun stuff, own the Wayne Corporation, became a playboy, became a more hero-like guy. Once I saved Frank Miller in a robbery, then he suggested that he would wrote the story of my life. That's also the reason why you guy have Batman. I don't really like bat, I like cat more, you know. But that Miller guy said "Bat will attract more readers, more interesting". It seems he's right.

__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2098  
Old 01-06-2010, 20:12
zudo8x's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 93
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hey Guys here, what wet when dry?
Reply With Quote
  #2099  
Old 01-06-2010, 21:44
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudo8x View Post
Hey Guys here, what wet when dry?
Water,i guess.....or a pusy
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2100  
Old 02-06-2010, 10:52
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Water,i guess.....or a pusy
You mean pussy?
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:11.