![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How to learn English effectively?
Quote:
I just have a problem, I do not have anyone around for practice and speak with them. I can fix my grammar alone by search the internet or make some stupid question topic about english on vozforum and take tons of brick myself. ![]() But seems I can't take my speak skill go any further. All I can is just play a game called "skyrim" and mimic the npc voice. ![]() Any ideal for improve my speak skill my friend? ![]() I only have 2 months for complete learning english and get a job with it before my money ran out.
|
| LonelyTeddy |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by LonelyTeddy |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Page 2 - How to learn English effectively?
__________________
“If an electrical pole had legs, it would go too.” Đa nhân cách, nick nhiều người xài. |
|
#13
|
||
|
||
|
Re: How to learn English effectively?
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() Time to communicate (by speaking) with real people, or to play Mmo games. An offline rpg about fictional medieval kingdoms can only carry you so far. You can join voice channel on discord servers which focus on games you're playing. Talk about everything, not only games but also life or maybe just chill and make friends. You can talk more easily with friends. |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How to learn English effectively?
Finally we have our official English group
![]() Anyway, back to the topic, rather "how" I'd say each person has their own way to learn something new, to absorb new knowledge so your method may not work with other, the important thing is you should find a motivation to kick your ass into English ; so let me share my experience from a newbie to a so so crapI spent year after year with my tutor, one-on-one during my high school time and guess what, nothing changed. I remained a dump fuck and I used to hate English the most, for that particular reason ![]() Until I found out about JRPG, it opened a new door to me. At first I didn't understand a single fuck but a dictionary (a real one, thick like a brick and heavier than that) was really helpful and for the first time in my life I held that dicktionary like my treasure ![]() Time went by til I went to uni English was my most beloved subject and I can say I was much better. With the help of games, movies, music (not book, I didn't even touch one or did homework ) my English skills flew like a penguin ![]() Out to life game, tho I don't have any English cert but I can work with foreigners just fine. Been to some other countries and my clients/colleagues say my accent is really good, close to British (they are) ![]() Now I really want to take an IELTS exam, training on my own for awhile but it's still not enough. Hopefully we can help each other, maybe open a topic for it. Especially writing/speaking since I can't do this alone ![]() Just took some test recently and the examiner said my IELTS would be around 6-7.0; I want to improve it to 7.5 or even 8 if possible ![]() So basically, game and movie and music and h̶e̶n̶t̶a̶i̶ really help me to be what I am now, more than text book and school. What's your story?
|
| Tom Freemen |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tom Freemen |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How to learn English effectively?
Thanks for your kind comments.
226552
__________________
[B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][U]Desktop:[/U] Z390 Aorus Master || Core i9 9900K 5.00GHz || Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB || Strix RTX 2070 SUPER || SSD 970 Pro 512GB NVME || NZXT Kraken X62 & H500i [U]Gears:[/U] Chroma V2 || Tada68 || G903 & G560 || Pulse 3 || Xbox One S || U2718Q & U2419H [U]Multimedia:[/U] Fujifilm X-T30 & XF 23mm f2 || Osmo Pocket || Apple ⌚ Series 5 Titanium[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How to learn English effectively?
Same ideal. Don't try to translate to Vnmese when listenting. Instead, predict the meaning of the speaker then find the vocabulary mean.
__________________
[QUOTE=Black Apple Ver2;34254187] Gái nó cũng giống như smartphone vậy,nếu biết hack/jailbreak nó thì nó sẽ phát huy đủ hết tính năng cho người sử dụng :sexy: [/QUOTE] |
| huyhoang_461900 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by huyhoang_461900 |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How to learn English effectively?
YOU mean idea? 226552
__________________
[B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][U]Desktop:[/U] Z390 Aorus Master || Core i9 9900K 5.00GHz || Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB || Strix RTX 2070 SUPER || SSD 970 Pro 512GB NVME || NZXT Kraken X62 & H500i [U]Gears:[/U] Chroma V2 || Tada68 || G903 & G560 || Pulse 3 || Xbox One S || U2718Q & U2419H [U]Multimedia:[/U] Fujifilm X-T30 & XF 23mm f2 || Osmo Pocket || Apple ⌚ Series 5 Titanium[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] |
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How to learn English effectively?
Oh. I think we must focus on listening first, when we can understand what they say. Secondly, we can learn a few words per day. Be patient, and take a test when we r ready.
Gửi từ OPPO A37f bằng vozFApp |
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Page 2 - How to learn English effectively?
Quote:
via vozForums for iPhone
__________________
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]¡Se paciente![/B][/COLOR] |
| Asher.rehsA |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Asher.rehsA |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How to learn English effectively?
Guys, let's make an IELTS training group/topic (specially for reading)
|
| Tom Freemen |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tom Freemen |
![]() |
|
|