Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1861  
Old 19-04-2010, 12:29
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Just want to modify something, having so much free time but brainless now, can't think clearly anymore :">
Reply With Quote
  #1862  
Old 19-04-2010, 21:41
lobobo.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 347
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I want your kisses
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Em đã trở lại và lợi hại gấp đôi[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]lobobo's Fan-Lobobo 520[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]đang điên coi chừng cắn đó[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1863  
Old 20-04-2010, 00:04
Daviath.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 1,426
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

waiting for some huge changes...
Reply With Quote
  #1864  
Old 20-04-2010, 09:03
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 2,550
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Falling in love ...
Reply With Quote
  #1865  
Old 20-04-2010, 20:23
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by robberviet View Post
Yes,i know the answer but i don't know how to solve it!
In Vietnamese it is:"lực bất tòng tâm"!
There is a will, there is a way.
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1866  
Old 21-04-2010, 14:02
sdk sdk is offline
Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 33
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

My main problem is that I can't overcome myself. I was too lazy for a long time, and make no progress. Just feeling bored about that, really need something breaking my mind...
Reply With Quote
  #1867  
Old 21-04-2010, 16:16
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviath. View Post
But my mind have been raped and it so tired, i cant wake it...
something called mindfucked huh?
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1868  
Old 21-04-2010, 23:20
Daviath.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 1,426
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
something called mindfucked huh?
Yep i think my mind have been fucked by something called "nhân văn"
Reply With Quote
  #1869  
Old 22-04-2010, 12:37
zudo8x's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 93
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo15 View Post
Tomorrow I will take the test. Now I am reviewing some templates in the book "Cracking the TOEFL" , just for preparing.
In fact, I don't have any trouble in communicate, I means talk to another person. But in TOEFL, you have to think ideas to support your point of view... in a short time
What ever, tomorrow is test day. I will take the test and then report my feeling here.
actually, sometime you cant find the answer for that topic in Vietnamese
Reply With Quote
  #1870  
Old 22-04-2010, 12:40
zudo8x's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 93
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Nothing is as worth as your tears, Simply because the worthy person would never make you cry!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:12.