Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1851  
Old 08-04-2010, 03:58
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ag1080 View Post
@real_spamer9x : i think you should copy all of that article , 'cos it's easier to understand that slang's meaning

i can read and trans English well ,but i'm very bad at writting Eng so please don't laugh , i'll sad
reading and translating are far different from writing and speaking. For instance I am looking forward to take TOEFL test next 10th and the section that I fear most is speaking. You have 15s to prepare and 45s to speak about a topic. It is really hard and it makes me confused in recent days
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #1852  
Old 09-04-2010, 11:38
conan_3004's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 37
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo15 View Post
reading and translating are far different from writing and speaking. For instance I am looking forward to take TOEFL test next 10th and the section that I fear most is speaking. You have 15s to prepare and 45s to speak about a topic. It is really hard and it makes me confused in recent days
nonsense to me , i mean speaking .....just think and speak , really easy , but first of all , you must control your fear
__________________
[QUOTE=Seoul Song;16695076]

//Nhân đây bạn nào mà tính có trách nhiệm, yêu gái nhà lành thì xác định trước đi, đưa chym vào rồi rút ra khó lắm, đủ mọi thứ chuyện nhức đầu.[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1853  
Old 09-04-2010, 20:49
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan_3004 View Post
nonsense to me , i mean speaking .....just think and speak , really easy , but first of all , you must control your fear
Tomorrow I will take the test. Now I am reviewing some templates in the book "Cracking the TOEFL" , just for preparing.
In fact, I don't have any trouble in communicate, I means talk to another person. But in TOEFL, you have to think ideas to support your point of view... in a short time
What ever, tomorrow is test day. I will take the test and then report my feeling here.
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #1854  
Old 09-04-2010, 20:57
bacpp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo15 View Post
Tomorrow I will take the test. Now I am reviewing some templates in the book "Cracking the TOEFL" , just for preparing.
In fact, I don't have any trouble in communicate, I means talk to another person. But in TOEFL, you have to think ideas to support your point of view... in a short time
What ever, tomorrow is test day. I will take the test and then report my feeling here.
Tomorrow I will have an English Speaking contest too. It's far easier compared to TOEFL, but with me it's like a mountain because I have never spoken seriously before
Reply With Quote
  #1855  
Old 10-04-2010, 14:58
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 1,972
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

My English is awful,too.I think that's because i am so lazy and i've never tried to learn seriously.Recently,my English's marks at school is alway below 8

How can I solve this problem?
__________________
[RIGHT]√[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1856  
Old 13-04-2010, 01:01
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by robberviet View Post
My English is awful,too.I think that's because i am so lazy and i've never tried to learn seriously.Recently,my English's marks at school is alway below 8

How can I solve this problem?
you know the reasons so, of course, you already know the answers
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #1857  
Old 15-04-2010, 11:09
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

móa ơi, các cha này giỏi tiếng Anh quá, huuuuuuuuuuu

Sorry, I cant speak English
Reply With Quote
  #1858  
Old 16-04-2010, 20:41
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 1,972
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo15 View Post
you know the reasons so, of course, you already know the answers
Yes,i know the answer but i don't know how to solve it!
In Vietnamese it is:"lực bất tòng tâm"!
__________________
[RIGHT]√[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1859  
Old 18-04-2010, 03:17
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by robberviet View Post
Yes,i know the answer but i don't know how to solve it!
In Vietnamese it is:"lực bất tòng tâm"!
Solutions come from your mind, it's time to making up your mind
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #1860  
Old 18-04-2010, 22:34
Daviath.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 1,426
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

But my mind have been raped and it so tired, i cant wake it...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:44.