![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1851
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối |
|
#1852
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.....just think and speak , really easy , but first of all , you must control your fear
__________________
[QUOTE=Seoul Song;16695076] //Nhân đây bạn nào mà tính có trách nhiệm, yêu gái nhà lành thì xác định trước đi, đưa chym vào rồi rút ra khó lắm, đủ mọi thứ chuyện nhức đầu.[/QUOTE] |
| conan_3004 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by conan_3004 |
|
#1853
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
In fact, I don't have any trouble in communicate, I means talk to another person. But in TOEFL, you have to think ideas to support your point of view... in a short time What ever, tomorrow is test day. I will take the test and then report my feeling here.
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối |
|
#1854
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
because I have never spoken seriously before
|
|
#1855
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
My English is awful,too.I think that's because i am so lazy and i've never tried to learn seriously.Recently,my English's marks at school is alway below 8
How can I solve this problem?
__________________
[RIGHT]√[/RIGHT] |
| robberviet |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by robberviet |
|
#1856
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối |
|
#1857
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
móa ơi, các cha này giỏi tiếng Anh quá, huuuuuuuuuuu
Sorry, I cant speak English
|
|
#1858
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Yes,i know the answer but i don't know how to solve it!
In Vietnamese it is:"lực bất tòng tâm"!
__________________
[RIGHT]√[/RIGHT] |
| robberviet |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by robberviet |
|
#1859
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối |
|
#1860
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
But my mind have been raped and it so tired, i cant wake it...
|
![]() |
|
|