Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #431  
Old 24-02-2010, 16:45
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)


Chơi ren kiểu này sợ ko khít
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
  #432  
Old 24-02-2010, 17:39
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangthaison View Post
-http://rybamcz.boo.pl/kontenery/CPU%20Semi-solid%20rev.4/cpu1.jpg
Chơi ren kiểu này sợ ko khít
đang dùng pot có ren, khít khìn khịt
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #433  
Old 24-02-2010, 17:43
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

Sao không gọi là pot cho gọn mà lại gọi là LN2 container nhỉ?
/Trông giống cái ổ đạn
  #434  
Old 17-03-2010, 09:13
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

7 pots



http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=247007
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
  #435  
Old 17-03-2010, 09:15
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

Phenom II x4 955 : 7.109Ghz :

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=247266
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
  #436  
Old 17-03-2010, 10:23
kaka's Avatar
Chẳng Ngán Khoai To
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 6,003
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangthaison View Post
cái đấy trá hình cho vui thôi - bench có được điểm lào đâu
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Purple"]Vespa PK50 - 1986|| Vespa Super 150 - 1968 || Lead 110 || Lead 125 Fi[/COLOR][/B]
[/center]
  #437  
Old 17-03-2010, 10:26
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka View Post
cái đấy trá hình cho vui thôi - bench có được điểm lào đâu
Thấy vui vui mà a
// A vô SG chưa vậy
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
  #438  
Old 17-03-2010, 10:27
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka View Post
cái đấy trá hình cho vui thôi - bench có được điểm lào đâu
nhầm hàng à

__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #439  
Old 17-03-2010, 10:34
trantoan8558's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 661
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

gop cho cái link youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouV39ndb7ao
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="red"][B][SIZE="3"]-TvT-
PC[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
My Home Theater: Pioneer AX4ASI - front KEF Q55 - center Status SYM 1oo - surround JBL Control 1 - Sub Yamaha SW200YST
  #440  
Old 18-03-2010, 11:15
kaka's Avatar
Chẳng Ngán Khoai To
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 6,003
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

cái đoạn du-típ xem rồi
/chắc tại hôm trước mình xem vội - toàn thấy điểm của bộ sau =))
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Purple"]Vespa PK50 - 1986|| Vespa Super 150 - 1968 || Lead 110 || Lead 125 Fi[/COLOR][/B]
[/center]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:22.