Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #421  
Old 12-01-2010, 18:21
dinhtrung1810's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 3,017
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - Tek-9 6.66 (GPU-LN2 pot) (#420)

Vãi quá! s!

Vantage P45622
  #422  
Old 12-01-2010, 19:50
Mạnh Trường's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 3,432
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - Tek-9 6.66 (GPU-LN2 pot) (#420)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranngocminh View Post
ống đẹp thế ! có nguyên hình khẩu súng
  #423  
Old 12-01-2010, 20:00
katurat0's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 2,401
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - Tek-9 6.66 (GPU-LN2 pot) (#420)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mạnh Trường View Post
ống đẹp thế ! có nguyên hình khẩu súng
hình như là cây MP5
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Purple"][B][SIZE="3"]♥shjntany.com♥[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
  #424  
Old 12-01-2010, 20:01
f14's Avatar
f14 f14 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 17,749
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - Tek-9 6.66 (GPU-LN2 pot) (#420)

Quote:
Originally Posted by katurat0 View Post
hình như là cây MP5
giống chết liền
Quote:

//giống "Shipka" SMG hơn
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B][I]Glock : Confidence to Live Your Life[/I][/B][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[SIZE="1"][b]
[COLOR="Gray"]f14lab.com
more info: f14@f14lab.com[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
  #425  
Old 12-01-2010, 21:14
katurat0's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 2,401
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - Tek-9 6.66 (GPU-LN2 pot) (#420)

ờ công nhận là giống thật. hơi khác tí ở cái ốp lót tay thui
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Purple"][B][SIZE="3"]♥shjntany.com♥[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
  #426  
Old 12-01-2010, 21:24
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - Tek-9 6.66 (GPU-LN2 pot) (#420)

Cái lót tay nó khác chắc là vì có thêm cái đèn pin
  #427  
Old 12-01-2010, 21:25
f14's Avatar
f14 f14 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 17,749
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - Tek-9 6.66 (GPU-LN2 pot) (#420)

option thì tính làm rì .chủ yếu cái body thôi
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B][I]Glock : Confidence to Live Your Life[/I][/B][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
[SIZE="1"][b]
[COLOR="Gray"]f14lab.com
more info: f14@f14lab.com[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
  #428  
Old 20-01-2010, 15:04
SteveJobsVer2.0's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 266
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - Tek-9 6.66 (GPU-LN2 pot) (#420)

cho em hỏi thermaltake lv10 có ở Vn chưa ạ? vào thermaltakeusa.com phê VL toàn case 18kg
  #429  
Old 20-01-2010, 15:08
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - k|ngp|n - Tek-9 6.66 (GPU-LN2 pot) (#420)

Có rồi, bên Khởi Điểm ấy
  #430  
Old 24-02-2010, 13:29
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

ryba - LN2 container

































__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:20.