Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6041  
Old 15-12-2011, 03:55
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
I used to be as enthusiastic as you guys, then I took an arrow to the knee
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6042  
Old 15-12-2011, 08:44
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
^
I used to be as enthusiastic as you guys, then I took an arrow to the knee
so what side are u? Imperial or Stormcloak?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6043  
Old 15-12-2011, 10:35
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post
To Chilln: ur rich eng writin is making me curious Do i get a foreigner overhere? or some kind of person who works with eng the whole day??
Again, my ideas also r given according to my experience, maybe they r not correct at all. So refer it carefully. Happy to be here to help!
I'm not that good man! just spend my days in my office as a stupid civil servant.

Quote:
^
I used to be as enthusiastic as you guys, then I took an arrow to the knee
wear a better armor on the other knee, man!
Reply With Quote
  #6044  
Old 15-12-2011, 11:29
pikachu_cr's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 29
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby | DieHard View Post
Thanks you, Chilln

I have to compose a open letter for my company, it's too hard for me cause my writing skill is not good and you have helped me so much, i don't know how I can ever thank you enough.

For the red colored sentences with ??? you have bookmarked:
- Workshop: Nhà xưởng
- Villas in West Lake: I mean, "Các biệt thự khu Hồ Tây"
- Hoan Kiem, Hai Ba Trung, Ba Dinh:
- finding down apartments, house...: "Tìm kiếm các căn hộ, nhà ở..."

Thanks again, Chilln, with all due respect
Would you mind posting the current version of the open letter (after editing)? Then I can double check

//too lazy to read all comments
Reply With Quote
  #6045  
Old 15-12-2011, 11:39
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

guys, how do people call people from HongKong? not chinese, right?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6046  
Old 15-12-2011, 11:41
Baby | DieHard's Avatar
Thanh niên vui vẻ
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 37,362
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

With vozers' helping
Quote:
OPEN LETTER
To: Foreign Business, Offices, Experts in Vietnam

On behalf of the board of managers and all the staffs of Dia Nam Trading Joint Stock Company, we would like to send all best wishes to you and expect your cooperation and assistance.

Our company is a joint-venture with Sao Viet Law Office, providing all-in services for foreigners in Vietnam, including:
- Advices for customers in houses, apartments, offices, machine sheds … for rent, buying and selling.
- Free legal consultant service
- Legal procedure as requested, like setting up business.
In fact that, we have satisfied many foreign customers and companies in Hanoi.

Our company, with professional, enthusiastic and experienced staffs in real estate field, confidently believe that we will provide the most suitable property for you in the shortest time.

We are in the vanguard of real estate field into brokerage service. We leased, served and we make people satisfied even when they are the choosy customers with high requirements such as: Experts of Japanese embassy in Hanoi, Honda Vietnam, Panasonic Vietnam,…

Now, we have a great deal of properties with low prices at: Keang Nam Ciputra, The manor, Trung Hoa, My Dinh, Thang Long international village, Lang Ha, Villas by West Lake and real estate in districts such as: Hoan Kiem, Hai Ba Trung, Ba Dinh etc, with area from 70-206 sq.m, from 2 bedrooms to 5 bedrooms. On the lease duration, you people will have our best support given by our company if you have any troubles.

Be a customer of our company, you will have the best consultant and be served enthusiastically and exactly in finding your desirous apartments, houses, offices, lands, shops,…as your desire. Our goal now and then is to maintain customers' success and satisfaction.

We are looking forward to your interest and cooperation.
You can search our website: www dianam.vn to find more property information.
After that, my boss want to edit some content And this is what he want

Quote:

Thư ngỏ
Kính gửi: Các doanh nghiệp, các văn phòng và các chuyên gia nước ngoài tại Việt Nam
Công ty cổ phần thương mại Địa Nam xin gửi tới quý vị những lời chúc tốt đẹp nhất và hi vọng sẽ nhận được sự hợp tác và giúp đỡ từ quý vị.
Được thành lập từ năm 2004, với lĩnh vực kinh Doanh chính là lĩnh vực bất động sản, đặc biệt là môi giới, chúng tôi đã phục vụ và làm hài lòng rất nhiều những khách hàng có yêu cầu cao như: Đại sự quán Nhật Bản tại Hà Nội, Honda Vietnam, Panasonic Vietnam.

Bên cạnh đó, Địa Nam còn liên kết chặt chẽ cùng Văn phòng luật sư Sao Việt nhằm cung cấp các dịch vụ trọn gói cho người nước ngoài tại Việt Nam, bao gồm:
- Tư vấn cho khách hàng về mua, bán, thuê và cho thuê các căn hộ, nhà ở, nhà xưởng…
- Tư vấn luật miễn phí
- Hoàn tất các dịch vụ pháp lý, ví dụ như thành lập doanh nghiệp.

Hiện nay chúng tôi có rất nhiều bất động sản cần cho thuê với mức giá hấp dẫn tại các khu vực: Keangnam, The Manor, Ciputra, Trung Hòa, Làng Quốc Tế Thăng Long, Các biệt thự tại Hồ Tây và nhiều căn hộ, nhà ở khác tại các quận Hoàn Kiếm, Hai Bà Trưng… với các diện tích từ 70m2 đến 216m2 và có từ 2 đến 5 phòng ngủ. Trong suốt quá trình thuê, nếu khách hàng có bất cứ vấn đề gì với căn hộ, nhà ở đang thuê, chúng tôi sẽ hỗ trợ hết sức mình để giải quyết các vấn đề đó.

Trở thành khách hàng của chúng tôi, quý vị sẽ được phục vụ một cách tận tình và chính xác để có thể tìm được các căn hộ, nhà ở, văn phòng như mong muốn của quý vị. Mục tiêu của chúng tôi là đảm bảo sự thành công và hài lòng cho khách hàng.
Rất mong nhận được sự quan tâm và hợp tác của quý vị.

Để biết thêm các thông tin về bất động sản, quý vị vui lòng truy cập website www.dianam.vn
Anybody pls help me to correct it
__________________
Goodbye !
Reply With Quote
  #6047  
Old 15-12-2011, 13:03
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I used to be a talent in English, then I took an arrow in the knee.
Reply With Quote
  #6048  
Old 15-12-2011, 23:06
Whatever_man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 1,080
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hey guys!just a question recently i saw alot of Vozer use the phrase:"i used to...then i took an arrow in the knee" WTF is it mean?!and why do u guys use it alot!dont throw me a brick!i'm reaaly dont know!
__________________
[B]atheist but sometimes i believe in something that call "miracle"[/B]
[I]Xperia S , rock , football ,girl ,game and design..[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6049  
Old 15-12-2011, 23:21
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

nodoubt u'd never played TES skyrim
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6050  
Old 15-12-2011, 23:32
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever_man View Post
hey guys!just a question recently i saw alot of Vozer use the phrase:"i used to...then i took an arrow in the knee" WTF is it mean?!and why do u guys use it alot!dont throw me a brick!i'm reaaly dont know!
As far as I learned from internet, this trend of "I used to x, then I took an arrow in the knee" originates from a popular saying in the game called Skyrim (I don't play this. And don't know either :"&gt where a lot of Guards say the same "I used to be an adventurer, then I took an arrow in the knee". This saying is used so frequently that it attracted players' attention first and then becomes a higly used phrase in many circumstances.

For your easy reference, please go to Youtube and search "I took an arrow in the knee".
















Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:22.