![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1181
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
what do you want to prove here?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#1182
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
If I only study English in this voz thread, I'd never say with English
|
|
#1183
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] |
|
#1184
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
today i'm very happy. maybe i didn't realize beautiful life yesterday. but tomorrow how do i feel?
câu cuối đúng ko nhểy??? |
| love ballad 9.0 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by love ballad 9.0 |
|
#1185
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I'm very happy today. I might not realize that life is so beautiful yesterday, but how will it be tomorrow?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#1186
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
hay hơn nhìu nhỉ... mà sao lại bold chữ today zậy
|
| love ballad 9.0 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by love ballad 9.0 |
|
#1187
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#1188
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
oh, i won't worry.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() need study about sex ![]() ![]() ![]() (ko biết đúng ko? càng nagỳ càng dốt cái môn này
|
| love ballad 9.0 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by love ballad 9.0 |
|
#1189
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#1190
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
sorry baby, I forgot it ![]() anyway: If you need a teacher, ask me
|
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|