![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#2461
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua. |
|
#2462
|
|||
|
|||
![]() Don't ever rat out ur brother over some beer... ![]() ![]()
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][I]In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns[/I][/COLOR] "[I]The Godfather[/I]" |
|
#2463
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#2464
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
a little bird told me it was a 16-minute clip with hi-fi sound and a bonus pack of 300 nude(may be naked
) pỉcture
|
| bug_bunny145 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bug_bunny145 |
|
#2465
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I am 14teen now ,but ,you know,I can speak,write and hear english , my english point is very high, but sadly my literature point just 6,5 cuz my literature teacher hates me and she always give me some hard questions , but I can't answers all her question , Cuz I hate her and her f****** lesson
//Btw,U guyz are cool, Nice to meet u guyz |
|
#2466
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() oh shit, a 14 year old boy
|
|
#2467
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() And English in secondary school's absolutely easy, don't be so proud about that. |
| game_matter |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by game_matter |
|
#2468
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
The Germans crushed Argentina
![]() ![]() Long live Paul the Octopus ![]() ![]()
|
| justhewind |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by justhewind |
|
#2469
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| justhewind |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by justhewind |
|
#2470
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hi,what does BTW mean?
__________________
Thanh lý rư ợu ngoại các loại chivas, johnny walker, ballentine... |
| nguyenpro88 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenpro88 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|