Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-01-2010, 10:12
quanhs's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 581
O2 miniS nguyên tem VOID, 1,15tr

Đã bán, thanks ae quan tâm! Tiện thể ai co bb 8700, 8707 zin pm cho miềng nha
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Nothing Impossible ........![/COLOR][/I][/B]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][I]HD2 -T--Mobile--[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Blue"]Legend SmartPhone[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-01-2010, 08:36
quanhs's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 581
Re: O2 miniS nguyên tem VOID, 1,15tr

upppppppppppppppp, khó bán quá, huhu
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Nothing Impossible ........![/COLOR][/I][/B]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][I]HD2 -T--Mobile--[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Blue"]Legend SmartPhone[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-01-2010, 11:08
quanhs's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 581
Re: O2 miniS nguyên tem VOID, 1,15tr

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Nothing Impossible ........![/COLOR][/I][/B]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][I]HD2 -T--Mobile--[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Blue"]Legend SmartPhone[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-01-2010, 19:53
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,304
Re: O2 miniS nguyên tem VOID, 1,15tr

Giảm giá chút đi bác em đang quan tâm
__________________
Mình ở nhà Mình
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-01-2010, 23:46
Classicz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 181
Re: O2 miniS nguyên tem VOID, 1,15tr

up đánh dấu
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-01-2010, 10:26
quanhs's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 581
Re: O2 miniS nguyên tem VOID, 1,15tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classicz View Post
up đánh dấu
many thanks! up.....................
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Nothing Impossible ........![/COLOR][/I][/B]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][I]HD2 -T--Mobile--[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Blue"]Legend SmartPhone[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-01-2010, 15:32
quanhs's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 581
Re: O2 miniS nguyên tem VOID, 1,15tr

upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Nothing Impossible ........![/COLOR][/I][/B]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][I]HD2 -T--Mobile--[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Blue"]Legend SmartPhone[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-01-2010, 21:29
Sethan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 321
Re: O2 miniS nguyên tem VOID, 1,15tr

Trc định mua máy bác nài đây,nhưng ko thành,up hộ bác vậy
__________________
[QUOTE=swordsman;19346212]Đừng nghe mấy vozer phán , tình yêu của vozer toàn là yêu trong tội lỗi và yêu trong bóng tối nên sẽ ko nhận được những lời khuyên hữu ích từ các thím vozer đâu[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-01-2010, 23:13
quanhs's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 581
Re: O2 miniS nguyên tem VOID, 1,15tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethan View Post
Trc định mua máy bác nài đây,nhưng ko thành,up hộ bác vậy
keke, chờ mãi ko thấy alo mà
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]Nothing Impossible ........![/COLOR][/I][/B]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B][I]HD2 -T--Mobile--[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Blue"]Legend SmartPhone[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:41.