Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 27-11-2009, 08:54
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2009
Posts: 6
Phá giá LCD Acer H203H

cửa hàng trưng bày và giới thiệu sản phẩm
Nguyễn Dương

118D Phan Xích Long - F.2 - Q.Phú Nhuận - TP.HCM

ĐT : 73016993 - 73017004

DĐ : 0938.038.228 Mr Tùng

**********

hàng chính hãng , new 100% , bảo hành 3 năm trên toàn quốc

giá cực shock : 2.300.000 vnđ


thông số kĩ thuật cơ bản
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-11-2009, 08:57
ChickenBig's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 2,403
Re: Phá giá LCD Acer H203H

up up up
__________________
[B][I]http://nhabanquanbinhthanh.com/[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-11-2009, 10:28
Mr_K_2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,061
Re: Phá giá LCD Acer H203H

Lên! Đợi còn 2tr mua! ^^ j/k
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DimGray"]Mr_Khải 0909654303
05 Cao Thắng, P2, Q3, TpHCM.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 28-11-2009, 10:49
nickname2606's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 3,739
Re: Phá giá LCD Acer H203H

up hộ phát =)
__________________
O94 1144 OO3 (zalo)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 28-11-2009, 10:52
Reiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 1,718
Re: Phá giá LCD Acer H203H

Con này gương ko ta ?
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Olive"][I][B]I was the most unfortunate. I knew that there was no exit out of this maze.
Then, he was the next unfortunate. He didn't know that there was no exit out of this maze.
But all the rest weren't so unfortunate.
They didn't know that they were in the maze in the first place....[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-12-2009, 16:43
nhim175's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 691
Re: Phá giá LCD Acer H203H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiz View Post
Con này gương ko ta ?
có gương đấy bác, gương chiếu hậu hẳn hoi
__________________
[SIZE="1"]Alienware M11x, Alienware 11X Neoprene Sleeve, Alienware TactX™ Headset, Razer Naga, Steelseries WotLK Mouse Pad
Crumpler The Dark Side Back Pack, WD Elements 320Gb
Y!M: nhim1705
0979.170590[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:48.