![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||
|
||
|
Phá giá LCD Acer H203H
cửa hàng trưng bày và giới thiệu sản phẩm
Nguyễn Dương 118D Phan Xích Long - F.2 - Q.Phú Nhuận - TP.HCM ĐT : 73016993 - 73017004 DĐ : 0938.038.228 Mr Tùng ********** hàng chính hãng , new 100% , bảo hành 3 năm trên toàn quốc ![]() giá cực shock : 2.300.000 vnđ thông số kĩ thuật cơ bản ![]() |
| Nguyễn Dương PC |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Nguyễn Dương PC |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Phá giá LCD Acer H203H
up up up
__________________
[B][I]http://nhabanquanbinhthanh.com/[/I][/B] |
| ChickenBig |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ChickenBig |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Phá giá LCD Acer H203H
Lên! Đợi còn 2tr mua! ^^ j/k
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DimGray"]Mr_Khải 0909654303 05 Cao Thắng, P2, Q3, TpHCM.[/COLOR][/SIZE] |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Phá giá LCD Acer H203H
up hộ phát =)
__________________
O94 1144 OO3 (zalo) |
| nickname2606 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nickname2606 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Phá giá LCD Acer H203H
Con này gương ko ta ?
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Olive"][I][B]I was the most unfortunate. I knew that there was no exit out of this maze. Then, he was the next unfortunate. He didn't know that there was no exit out of this maze. But all the rest weren't so unfortunate. They didn't know that they were in the maze in the first place....[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER] |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Phá giá LCD Acer H203H
__________________
[SIZE="1"]Alienware M11x, Alienware 11X Neoprene Sleeve, Alienware TactX™ Headset, Razer Naga, Steelseries WotLK Mouse Pad Crumpler The Dark Side Back Pack, WD Elements 320Gb Y!M: nhim1705 0979.170590[/SIZE] |
![]() |
|
|