![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8981
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() at the moment I'm not going to work actually
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#8982
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#8983
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Tetsusaiga |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Tetsusaiga |
|
#8984
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
trust someone, believe in sth ---> Are these right?
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I] [I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| monkey+Heo2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by monkey+Heo2 |
|
#8985
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I bought cooking oil for my sister, she runs a restaurant! Just come to me and I will prove you I am still a man, a real man full of energy!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#8986
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
my belly is almost 90 cm
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE] |
| trumbantia2012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by trumbantia2012 |
|
#8987
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
What's up everyone
Anything hot?
__________________
[QUOTE=bibandeocolydo;48730820]đm con Vịt :choler:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=vitcon;48730857]đm thằng bibandeocolydo nhé :D[/QUOTE] |
| Eternal Soul |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Eternal Soul |
|
#8988
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() @monkey: OALD 8: believe in SB: to feel that you can trust SB and/or that they will be successful.
|
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#8989
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Everything is hot, damn hot !!!
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe. I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees. |
|
#8990
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
it was an emergency situation! :ohgodwhy:
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
![]() |
|
|