Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8981  
Old 16-07-2012, 18:14
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
you go lift weights? I prefer swimming in this weather . But you don't have to work?
I go swimming in the morning and go to gym in the evening

at the moment I'm not going to work actually
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8982  
Old 16-07-2012, 18:44
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Really? Don't you know how I've been through so many lonely night? Come to me, honey!
Could I believe in you? I saw you buy three bottles of cooking oil two weeks ago. I was so shocked that I decided to stop seeing you for a while.
Reply With Quote
  #8983  
Old 16-07-2012, 20:02
Tetsusaiga's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 1,649
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
I go swimming in the morning and go to gym in the evening

at the moment I'm not going to work actually
how long have you gone to gym?you can enjoy topic http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...5#post48861595 to discuss with us.
Reply With Quote
  #8984  
Old 16-07-2012, 20:32
monkey+Heo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 336
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
Could I believe in you? I saw you buy three bottles of cooking oil two weeks ago. I was so shocked that I decided to stop seeing you for a while.
trust someone, believe in sth ---> Are these right?
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I]
[I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #8985  
Old 16-07-2012, 21:46
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
Could I believe in you? I saw you buy three bottles of cooking oil two weeks ago. I was so shocked that I decided to stop seeing you for a while.
Why was you so cruel to me? I bought cooking oil for my sister, she runs a restaurant!

Just come to me and I will prove you I am still a man, a real man full of energy!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #8986  
Old 16-07-2012, 21:50
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsusaiga View Post
how long have you gone to gym?you can enjoy topic http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...5#post48861595 to discuss with us.
hix, don't touch my pain my belly is almost 90 cm
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8987  
Old 16-07-2012, 21:58
Eternal Soul's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 36
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

What's up everyone Anything hot?
__________________
[QUOTE=bibandeocolydo;48730820]đm con Vịt :choler:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=vitcon;48730857]đm thằng bibandeocolydo nhé :D[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8988  
Old 16-07-2012, 22:11
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Why was you so cruel to me? I bought cooking oil for my sister, she runs a restaurant!

Just come to me and I will prove you I am still a man, a real man full of energy!
A restaurant should have someone deliver cooking oil for it. Dont lie to me any more.
@monkey: OALD 8: believe in SB: to feel that you can trust SB and/or that they will be successful.
Reply With Quote
  #8989  
Old 16-07-2012, 22:16
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 37
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Soul View Post
What's up everyone Anything hot?
Everything is hot, damn hot !!!
__________________
May be I'm a dreamer but I still believe.
I believe in hope, I believe that change can get us off on our knees.
Reply With Quote
  #8990  
Old 16-07-2012, 22:21
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
A restaurant should have someone deliver cooking oil for it. Dont lie to me any more.
@monkey: OALD 8: believe in SB: to feel that you can trust SB and/or that they will be successful.
it was an emergency situation! :ohgodwhy:
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:48.