![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8011
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I got a friend who's going to University of Maryland.
Feel bored?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#8012
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Yeah. I'm the second oldest of the embassy's children. The oldest one went to Geogretown University and almost all of children here are young, like 8-10 years old young. So, i'm bored.
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE] |
| Sgt.GaryAnderson |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Sgt.GaryAnderson |
|
#8013
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.No car = no life .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#8014
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Nah, i'm older than high school students alright
. But you're right, here, no car = no life =((
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE] |
| Sgt.GaryAnderson |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Sgt.GaryAnderson |
|
#8015
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Embassy's excutive car/limousine ?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#8016
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Keep Walking
). And yes, DLD FTW ). When i buy something, it's tax free . Oh man, gotta love this privilege
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE] |
| Sgt.GaryAnderson |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Sgt.GaryAnderson |
|
#8017
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Oh, you definitely got to love tax-free policy, here I suffer a 20% VAT on almost every purchase, darn it!
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
|
#8018
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
DLD stands for Diplomatic.
. There are tons of Anti-Cong people around here, most of them are from the South. And they are rich as hell!!
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE] |
| Sgt.GaryAnderson |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Sgt.GaryAnderson |
|
#8019
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Ignition_Prime |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ignition_Prime |
|
#8020
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
?I don't know for sure but I've heard that Maths in A-level resembles what you study in grade 11 and 12 in Vietnam.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR] |
| blackbuddha |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by blackbuddha |
![]() |
|
|