Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #8011  
Old 07-06-2012, 02:27
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.GaryAnderson View Post
Is there anyone here live in D.C ?
I got a friend who's going to University of Maryland.

Feel bored?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8012  
Old 07-06-2012, 05:57
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Yeah. I'm the second oldest of the embassy's children. The oldest one went to Geogretown University and almost all of children here are young, like 8-10 years old young. So, i'm bored.
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8013  
Old 07-06-2012, 06:25
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.GaryAnderson View Post
Yeah. I'm the second oldest of the embassy's children. The oldest one went to Geogretown University and almost all of children here are young, like 8-10 years old young. So, i'm bored.
I take that as you're still in high school and unable to drive yet .

No car = no life .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8014  
Old 07-06-2012, 06:55
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Nah, i'm older than high school students alright . But you're right, here, no car = no life =((
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8015  
Old 07-06-2012, 06:58
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.GaryAnderson View Post
Nah, i'm older than high school students alright . But you're right, here, no car = no life =((
So how do you move about now?

Embassy's excutive car/limousine ?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8016  
Old 07-06-2012, 07:52
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Keep Walking ). And yes, DLD FTW ). When i buy something, it's tax free . Oh man, gotta love this privilege
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8017  
Old 07-06-2012, 08:18
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.GaryAnderson View Post
Keep Walking ). And yes, DLD FTW ). When i buy something, it's tax free . Oh man, gotta love this privilege
DLD, what does it mean?

Oh, you definitely got to love tax-free policy, here I suffer a 20% VAT on almost every purchase, darn it!
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8018  
Old 07-06-2012, 08:49
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

DLD stands for Diplomatic. . There are tons of Anti-Cong people around here, most of them are from the South. And they are rich as hell!!
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8019  
Old 07-06-2012, 09:03
Ignition_Prime's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 311
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Stop freaking worrying about your speaking ! A-level course is, by no mean, designed to torture you. It's there for you to explore your options, to choose what you think you like and what you think you want to do in university.

What you should do now?
  • Practise thinking in English.
  • Try to speak English as much as possible: friends, people and even yourself.
  • Enjoy this summer as much as possible.
Damn, I wish I had taken A-levels .
Do you know what I have to learn in further math A level?I need to learn Logarit ,differentiation,itegration,complex numbers,...,don't I?
Reply With Quote
  #8020  
Old 07-06-2012, 09:13
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.GaryAnderson View Post
DLD stands for Diplomatic. . There are tons of Anti-Cong people around here, most of them are from the South. And they are rich as hell!!
Who said diplomatic folks were poor ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignition_Prime View Post
Do you know what I have to learn in further math A level?I need to learn Logarit ,differentiation,itegration,complex numbers,...,don't I?
I don't know for sure but I've heard that Maths in A-level resembles what you study in grade 11 and 12 in Vietnam.
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:44.