Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7861  
Old 03-06-2012, 13:43
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hajz. Any interesting topic to talk. Just girl girl and girl. Why d0nt we discuss about the coming euro. Who will be the champion? To me, the germany will rise up the cup
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7862  
Old 03-06-2012, 14:46
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ completely agree with you
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7863  
Old 03-06-2012, 14:55
Ignition_Prime's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 311
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

England will be the champion
Reply With Quote
  #7864  
Old 03-06-2012, 14:57
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
I dont see anything childish here. When I say I worry I do mean it.
Although I told her to bring along a jacket, she didn't do. She called me at night and told me she was cold. Where is your sun at 10pm?
My gf is alone there, travelling the road, called me by a cellphone borrowed from a local for 1 minute.
Now tell me, you stand in my shoes, you worry?
tell her to try some weed, its legal
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7865  
Old 03-06-2012, 15:00
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Last time I checked, A-level and foundation courses in the UK only required an overall 5.0 or 5.5 in IELTS. Undergraduate degrees required an overall of 6.0 to 7.0 in IELTS.
If you start out in an A-level or foundation course, the above requirement is perfectly fine since you're going to spend 1-2 years before entering universities. Most Vietnamese students here I've seen were able to improve their scores to universites' requirement after such time.
In addition, your fluency and spontaneity in using English with native speakers and overseas friends are invaluable. By the time you fill your application to universities, a 6.5 or 7.0 in IELTS looks more like a stroll than a hurdle.
true!!!! Last 3 years, I got 5.5 only, just enough to enroll in a hotel school in AUS. It was such a pain in the arse first 3 4 months, and even a year or so for some people. But if u can get over it, English is no more a barricade. Things just go smoothly afterward especially in communication
Reply With Quote
  #7866  
Old 03-06-2012, 15:03
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuujin View Post
true!!!! Last 3 years, I got 5.5 only, just enough to enroll in a hotel school in AUS. It was such a pain in the arse first 3 4 months, and even a year or so for some people. But if u can get over it, English is no more a barricade. Things just go smoothly afterward especially in communication

^ with locals?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7867  
Old 03-06-2012, 15:07
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
^ with locals?
yup, with locals
Reply With Quote
  #7868  
Old 03-06-2012, 15:14
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i guess you are one of those who were born with good communicating skill then
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7869  
Old 03-06-2012, 15:28
Junior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
i guess you are one of those who were born with good communicating skill then
nah. I was a nerd back in Vietnam Don't talk much, only to those who are really close to me :">

The thing is I'm aware of myself. Also I was lucky enough to enroll in a school which didn't have many Vietnamese students, like 10 or even less back then so i had my chance to practice with those so-called locals It was like English was the only langauge I used for the first 1 and a half year in AUS
Reply With Quote
  #7870  
Old 03-06-2012, 16:54
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuujin View Post
nah. I was a nerd back in Vietnam Don't talk much, only to those who are really close to me :">

The thing is I'm aware of myself. Also I was lucky enough to enroll in a school which didn't have many Vietnamese students, like 10 or even less back then so i had my chance to practice with those so-called locals It was like English was the only langauge I used for the first 1 and a half year in AUS
This is a typical evolution of a closet nerd to a social nerd .

Are you still in Oz, mate?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:18.