Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7851  
Old 02-06-2012, 22:00
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My gf has just called me. She's on her way to Holland on a business trip! I'm so happy but also do worry for her 'cus she has no warm clothes and she said foods there are hardly tasted! :(
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7852  
Old 02-06-2012, 22:18
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
My gf has just called me. She's on her way to Holland on a business trip! I'm so happy but also do worry for her 'cus she has no warm clothes and she said foods there are hardly tasted! :(
Are you in Netherlands?
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7853  
Old 02-06-2012, 23:52
OngGia.hehe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 41
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignition_Prime View Post
Tình hình la em sắp sang Anh du học bây h em muốn luyện kĩ năng giao tiếp ko biết ở HN thì trung tâm nào tốt nhất về luyện giao tiếp nhỉ
NO Vietnamese in here.Unless,you will "Thông" Asshole
__________________
Đang ị lăn ra ngủ ~@~
Reply With Quote
  #7854  
Old 03-06-2012, 01:22
Sgt.GaryAnderson's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvlyPanda View Post
my gf broke up with me... what can i do....
Well, there are loads of Vozers who willing to make it up for you if you know what i mean
__________________
[QUOTE=Optimus Prime;7777777][I]At the end of this day, one shall stand, on shall fall[/I].[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7855  
Old 03-06-2012, 01:47
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Are you in Netherlands?
My homeland, where I sit to post this. Vietnam, man.

Won't you say you're there to help her, will you?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7856  
Old 03-06-2012, 01:57
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 76
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

someones in this topic can give me some name of ielts books to sefl-study, plz
Reply With Quote
  #7857  
Old 03-06-2012, 02:10
blackbuddha's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 2,958
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
My homeland, where I sit to post this. Vietnam, man.

Won't you say you're there to help her, will you?
Nope, she's your business not mine . Besides, I'm one channel away from Netherlands anyway. Your emotion seems a wee bit childish as well. Summer is coming in Europe so the weather is rather mild and sunny. A light jacket, the type that Vietnamese women use to hide away from sunshine, will do. There are loads of Asian restaurants so food does not matter. Besides, it would be a waste not to try anything here .
__________________
[QUOTE][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]05/03/2013 - Welcome to adulthood.[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Don't look at me! Void has filled me up and it will eat you up...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7858  
Old 03-06-2012, 09:12
Ignition_Prime's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 311
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKiKi View Post
someones in this topic can give me some name of ielts books to sefl-study, plz
Cambrige
Reply With Quote
  #7859  
Old 03-06-2012, 09:50
Ignition_Prime's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 311
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGia.hehe View Post
NO Vietnamese in here.Unless,you will "Thông" Asshole
Sorry about this anyone answer my question,please.
Reply With Quote
  #7860  
Old 03-06-2012, 12:58
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbuddha View Post
Nope, she's your business not mine . Besides, I'm one channel away from Netherlands anyway. Your emotion seems a wee bit childish as well. Summer is coming in Europe so the weather is rather mild and sunny. A light jacket, the type that Vietnamese women use to hide away from sunshine, will do. There are loads of Asian restaurants so food does not matter. Besides, it would be a waste not to try anything here .
I dont see anything childish here. When I say I worry I do mean it.
Although I told her to bring along a jacket, she didn't do. She called me at night and told me she was cold. Where is your sun at 10pm?
My gf is alone there, travelling the road, called me by a cellphone borrowed from a local for 1 minute.
Now tell me, you stand in my shoes, you worry?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:26.