Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7401  
Old 08-05-2012, 08:01
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
im about to go to the lib, it's exam period
i'm in the hotel, in charge
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #7402  
Old 08-05-2012, 11:43
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
i wondered if you choose a talented mind or a blabbering mouth?
PS: how about GTA4 ENB all max, HD on GTX680 with over 60fps? Possible?
None of the other.
PS: It's not possible.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7403  
Old 08-05-2012, 14:29
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Any starcraft-er here? This game seems to be out of date. :(
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7404  
Old 08-05-2012, 19:04
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I don't like its theme.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7405  
Old 08-05-2012, 20:00
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
I don't like its theme.
I like your avatar. Haters gonna hate. Do u think that walking guy has a blabbering mind and a talented mouth? =). I like to talk in here but it takes alot of my time/
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #7406  
Old 08-05-2012, 21:16
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 5
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogaimiendongco View Post
I'm confused the reason why the more I learn English, the more I feel stupid.
An essay explicating the famous play Hamlet due to next week. I have no idea :|
So do I. study English everyday but .........
Is English like a girl ? The more you try to flirt her the more she stays away from you. ...........hix hix
Reply With Quote
  #7407  
Old 08-05-2012, 22:08
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_angel_2807 View Post
So do I. study English everyday but .........
Is English like a girl ? The more you try to flirt her the more she stays away from you. ...........hix hix
that why we're here to practice and to express ourselves
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7408  
Old 09-05-2012, 00:27
Aries24's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 2,488
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I haven't spoken English for a long time
now I find it's so difficult to express what I think in English
__________________
Chán chả buồn kí nữa B-)
Reply With Quote
  #7409  
Old 09-05-2012, 01:41
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
Any starcraft-er here? This game seems to be out of date. :(
It's kinda finding a good girl among bitches. I removed the game last week 'cus I found no one eager or know how to play it. So sad.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7410  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:23
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
I like your avatar. Haters gonna hate. Do u think that walking guy has a blabbering mind and a talented mouth? =). I like to talk in here but it takes alot of my time/
He can't neither speak nor think... just a plain gif.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:36.