![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7401
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i'm in the hotel, in charge
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#7402
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
PS: It's not possible.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE] |
|
#7403
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Any starcraft-er here? This game seems to be out of date. :(
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen [COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
| ngayhomqua.quaroi... |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ngayhomqua.quaroi... |
|
#7404
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I don't like its theme.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE] |
|
#7405
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I like your avatar. Haters gonna hate. Do u think that walking guy has a blabbering mind and a talented mouth? =). I like to talk in here but it takes alot of my time/
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#7406
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Is English like a girl ? The more you try to flirt her the more she stays away from you. ...........hix hix |
| hell_angel_2807 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hell_angel_2807 |
|
#7407
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen [COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
| ngayhomqua.quaroi... |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ngayhomqua.quaroi... |
|
#7408
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I haven't spoken English for a long time
![]() now I find it's so difficult to express what I think in English
__________________
Chán chả buồn kí nữa B-) |
|
#7409
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
It's kinda finding a good girl among bitches. I removed the game last week 'cus I found no one eager or know how to play it. So sad.
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#7410
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
He can't neither speak nor think... just a plain gif.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE] |
![]() |
|
|