Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7001  
Old 20-03-2016, 10:13
kAkA_fRaNcEsO's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 2,506
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
à dc rồi , tks bác nhé
__________________
Phim Đức 18+ https://www.facebook.com/DarkVNz/
List phim kinh điển
https://bit.ly/ListPhimHay02
https://bit.ly/ListPhimHay01
https://bit.ly/ListPhimHay
Reply With Quote
  #7002  
Old 20-03-2016, 10:35
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

cái IDM của mình mỗi lần xem youtube hay video gì là nó nhảy ra 2 cái cửa sổ download to tổ bố toàn phải tắt đi rồi mới xem vid được. Có cách nào fix vụ này không các bác :(
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #7003  
Old 20-03-2016, 10:36
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhoang0112 View Post
cái IDM của mình mỗi lần xem youtube hay video gì là nó nhảy ra 2 cái cửa sổ download to tổ bố toàn phải tắt đi rồi mới xem vid được. Có cách nào fix vụ này không các bác :(
có hình thì rõ hơn, nhưng trước hết là thử update lên mới nhất, cả IDM + trình duyệt.
sau đó không được thì hỏi tiếp.
// bonus cái link ở location của mềnh.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #7004  
Old 20-03-2016, 10:41
blueice's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 10,600
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmage View Post
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0XKLGGNX/
Patcher của REiS cho ae hoài nghi cái Pre-activate kia (giống mình )
Patch update 8 vẫn dùng đc nhưng sẽ báo fake serial liên tục khó chịu.
Patch update 9 này thì hết
Cũng dùng thằng này, cơ mà trang chủ ếu vào được releases nữa.
__________________
[RIGHT] ♪..♫..♪..♫..♪..
[COLOR=DimGray][I]Nhìn đời bằng cái đít chai.[/I][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #7005  
Old 20-03-2016, 13:06
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
có hình thì rõ hơn, nhưng trước hết là thử update lên mới nhất, cả IDM + trình duyệt.
sau đó không được thì hỏi tiếp.
// bonus cái link ở location của mềnh.
Intergration của mình là 6.25.14, last update March 10, mình bị cả 2 tháng nay r. Firefox 45.0.1. IDM 25 build 14.

nó hiện ra cái bảng Download File Info ấy bác, trong khi đáng lẽ mình phải nhấn vào cái panel chọn download thì nó mới nhảy ra
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #7006  
Old 20-03-2016, 17:03
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhoang0112 View Post
Intergration của mình là 6.25.14, last update March 10, mình bị cả 2 tháng nay r. Firefox 45.0.1. IDM 25 build 14.

nó hiện ra cái bảng Download File Info ấy bác, trong khi đáng lẽ mình phải nhấn vào cái panel chọn download thì nó mới nhảy ra
đọc cái note và làm theo, hoặc làm ngược lại xem.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #7007  
Old 20-03-2016, 18:09
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
đọc cái note và làm theo, hoặc làm ngược lại xem.

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.c...webplayers.png (ảnh)
mình cũng mò vào đó rồi, thấy cái đó tick rồi, vừa thử untick cũng không được luôn
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #7008  
Old 20-03-2016, 18:11
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhoang0112 View Post
mình cũng mò vào đó rồi, thấy cái đó tick rồi, vừa thử untick cũng không được luôn
team phát nhỉ?
// đơi trong 5p nhé.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #7009  
Old 20-03-2016, 18:12
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
team phát nhỉ?
// đơi trong 5p nhé.
ok Team 11 nhé bác
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #7010  
Old 20-03-2016, 18:16
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhoang0112 View Post
ok Team 11 nhé bác
ok inbox đê
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:14.