![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7001
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
Quote:
__________________
Phim Đức 18+ https://www.facebook.com/DarkVNz/ List phim kinh điển https://bit.ly/ListPhimHay02 https://bit.ly/ListPhimHay01 https://bit.ly/ListPhimHay |
| kAkA_fRaNcEsO |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by kAkA_fRaNcEsO |
|
#7002
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
cái IDM của mình mỗi lần xem youtube hay video gì là nó nhảy ra 2 cái cửa sổ download to tổ bố toàn phải tắt đi rồi mới xem vid được. Có cách nào fix vụ này không các bác :(
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#7003
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
Quote:
sau đó không được thì hỏi tiếp. // bonus cái link ở location của mềnh.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] |
| idmresettrial |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by idmresettrial |
|
#7004
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
Quote:
__________________
[RIGHT] ♪..♫..♪..♫..♪.. [COLOR=DimGray][I]Nhìn đời bằng cái đít chai.[/I][/COLOR][/RIGHT] |
|
#7005
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
Quote:
![]() nó hiện ra cái bảng Download File Info ấy bác, trong khi đáng lẽ mình phải nhấn vào cái panel chọn download thì nó mới nhảy ra
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#7006
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
Quote:
![]()
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] |
| idmresettrial |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by idmresettrial |
|
#7007
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
Quote:
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#7008
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
Quote:
// đơi trong 5p nhé.
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] |
| idmresettrial |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by idmresettrial |
|
#7009
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#7010
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] |
| idmresettrial |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by idmresettrial |
![]() |
|
|