![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6961
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Where's Thutrang? I'm not done frirting yet!
What's your answer?
|
|
#6962
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm here... have been damn busy lately
You haven't answered my question yet What do you mean by "take care of your kids"... Is it really "give you the kids" like someone has said above... I don't think I should understand it that way
|
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#6963
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#6964
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I just need someone to summarize it, too lazy to read all the posts
![]() Quote:
![]() Anyway, seems like there is flirting going on here
|
|
#6965
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
bear ME kids
dear, you got me so confused
|
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#6966
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
is there anyone major in teaching English
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="1"]Sony A6000 - SEL 16-50 - SEL 35f1.8 - Samyang 12f2[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Nikon F2 - Nikkor 50 f1.4 ais - Nikkor 85 f2 ais - Nikkor-H 28f3.5[/COLOR] YashicaMat 124G[COLOR="SlateGray"] - Olympus XA[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Gopro 5 [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]iPhone 8 Plus[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] |
| len4rumkonendatnickquadai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by len4rumkonendatnickquadai |
|
#6967
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Are u serious, girl? Which part of the sentence makes you confused
![]() (Isn't it so clear the meaning "Làm mẹ các con của anh nhé )
|
|
#6968
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
so shocked when looking closely at "BEAR"![]() ![]() I must get my parents' permission first, dear. This life was born by my Mom. I cannot decide anything on it by myself.
|
| ThuTrang89 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ThuTrang89 |
|
#6969
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
then i will take care of ur mom 's side
|
|
#6970
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Muahahaha finally I have found out the method
Worth my whole Sunday ![]() ^ Pls dont stop chatting Reading you two' lines is really entertaining
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~ |
![]() |
|
|