Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6961  
Old 18-03-2012, 18:42
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Where's Thutrang? I'm not done frirting yet! What's your answer?
Reply With Quote
  #6962  
Old 18-03-2012, 20:07
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Where's Thutrang? I'm not done frirting yet! What's your answer?
I'm here... have been damn busy lately
You haven't answered my question yet What do you mean by "take care of your kids"... Is it really "give you the kids" like someone has said above...I don't think I should understand it that way
Reply With Quote
  #6963  
Old 18-03-2012, 20:32
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
take care of my parents and bear me kids
This is what I said! Read it carefully, lady!
Reply With Quote
  #6964  
Old 18-03-2012, 21:11
hix's Avatar
hix hix is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 9
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
Well, you can tell from the latest post, right...
I just need someone to summarize it, too lazy to read all the posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
a random guy came to this thread and asked what was going on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post
and then one guy told him that there was a random guy came to this thread and asked wat was goin on
Eat bricks

Anyway, seems like there is flirting going on here
Reply With Quote
  #6965  
Old 18-03-2012, 21:22
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
This is what I said! Read it carefully, lady!
bear ME kids dear, you got me so confused
Reply With Quote
  #6966  
Old 18-03-2012, 23:06
len4rumkonendatnickquadai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,460
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

is there anyone major in teaching English
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="1"]Sony A6000 - SEL 16-50 - SEL 35f1.8 - Samyang 12f2[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]Nikon F2 - Nikkor 50 f1.4 ais - Nikkor 85 f2 ais - Nikkor-H 28f3.5[/COLOR]
YashicaMat 124G[COLOR="SlateGray"] - Olympus XA[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Gopro 5 [/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]iPhone 8 Plus[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6967  
Old 18-03-2012, 23:43
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
bear ME kids dear, you got me so confused
Are u serious, girl? Which part of the sentence makes you confused

(Isn't it so clear the meaning "Làm mẹ các con của anh nhé )
Reply With Quote
  #6968  
Old 19-03-2012, 00:39
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
Are u serious, girl? Which part of the sentence makes you confused

(Isn't it so clear the meaning "Làm mẹ các con của anh nhé )
I caught the wrong word @@ I made a mistake and thought he said "bring up his kids" so shocked when looking closely at "BEAR"
I must get my parents' permission first, dear. This life was born by my Mom. I cannot decide anything on it by myself.
Reply With Quote
  #6969  
Old 19-03-2012, 01:05
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
I caught the wrong word @@ I made a mistake and thought he said "bring up his kids" so shocked when looking closely at "BEAR"
I must get my parents' permission first, dear. This life was born by my Mom. I cannot decide anything on it by myself.
jus bear me kids then i will take care of ur mom 's side
Reply With Quote
  #6970  
Old 19-03-2012, 01:18
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Muahahaha finally I have found out the method Worth my whole Sunday

^ Pls dont stop chatting Reading you two' lines is really entertaining
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:46.