![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6801
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE="5"][/SIZE][B][/B]ĐẸP TRAI KHÔNG BAO GIỜ NÓI SAI |
| vosixibono1 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by vosixibono1 |
|
#6802
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I think u have some misunderstanding here.
__________________
[SIZE="5"][/SIZE][B][/B]ĐẸP TRAI KHÔNG BAO GIỜ NÓI SAI |
| vosixibono1 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by vosixibono1 |
|
#6803
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() and answer is B . |
| nguyenvietquantv |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenvietquantv |
|
#6804
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
and now ,i have a question ,i have thought very much.i don't know how gammar.everybody can help me .
Grace Airlines plants to spend $60 milion __________seats on 12 of their medium -and large-sized aircraft by the end od 2010. A)upgrage B)to upgrade C)upgrading D)upgraded answer is C .but why? |
| nguyenvietquantv |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenvietquantv |
|
#6805
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^ C
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() After spend, a xxx-ing must be used in most of the cases:">:">
__________________
Cần 1 cái ôm thôi. :([COLOR="White"]. Đùa đấy, cơ mà éo đùa đâu. Cô đơn chán lắm:([/COLOR] |
| googleme1412"""" |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by googleme1412"""" |
|
#6806
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| DeathEater |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by DeathEater |
|
#6807
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
thanks very much !!!
|
| nguyenvietquantv |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenvietquantv |
|
#6808
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
1 số diễn đàn teen mỹ
cứ ăn nói tự do lun nhe:">:">:"> some forum about teen usa u can do allthing u want http://teenforums.student.com/ http://www.teenhut.net/ http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/ update ........... forum sinh vien mún gì cũn có lè this is for college allthing in this http://www.student.com/home.php
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Gray"]đừng vì _lol_ mà tâm hồn điên đảo[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="LightBlue"]dd[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][I]nếu như ko có chữ nếu[/I][/B][/COLOR] http://cdn.highwebmedia.com/up/uploads/avatar/2011/11/08/zYlXYzooDEJIbH.jpg http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxok5nvomg1qm2683o1_500.gif[/RIGHT] |
|
#6809
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
)
|
|
#6810
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I've just read this thread and realized how bad I am
__________________
[I][CENTER]I am Defender [/CENTER][/I] |
![]() |
|
|