Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6801  
Old 04-03-2012, 14:00
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 32
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenvietquantv View Post
everybody explain for me ??why it use so?
Because signing a contract,you need to exercise extreme caution because there are many clauses which could be __________by the parties involded
a)misinterpret
b)misinterpreted
c)misinterpreting
d)misinterpretation

sincerely
Because of "by", there should be a past participle verb after "be". Therefore, the answer is b.
__________________
[SIZE="5"][/SIZE][B][/B]ĐẸP TRAI KHÔNG BAO GIỜ NÓI SAI
Reply With Quote
  #6802  
Old 04-03-2012, 15:25
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 32
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
nah misinterpreting here is acting as an adjective, as in misinterpreting clauses
I think u have some misunderstanding here.
__________________
[SIZE="5"][/SIZE][B][/B]ĐẸP TRAI KHÔNG BAO GIỜ NÓI SAI
Reply With Quote
  #6803  
Old 04-03-2012, 19:36
nguyenvietquantv's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 42
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vosixibono1 View Post
Because of "by", there should be a past participle verb after "be". Therefore, the answer is b.
i sincere sorry everybody very much .i mistook to answer .
and answer is B .
Reply With Quote
  #6804  
Old 04-03-2012, 19:41
nguyenvietquantv's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 42
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

and now ,i have a question ,i have thought very much.i don't know how gammar.everybody can help me .
Grace Airlines plants to spend $60 milion __________seats on 12 of their medium -and large-sized aircraft by the end od 2010.
A)upgrage
B)to upgrade
C)upgrading
D)upgraded

answer is C .but why?
Reply With Quote
  #6805  
Old 04-03-2012, 20:07
googleme1412""""'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 971
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ C
After spend, a xxx-ing must be used in most of the cases:">:">
__________________
Cần 1 cái ôm thôi. :([COLOR="White"]. Đùa đấy, cơ mà éo đùa đâu. Cô đơn chán lắm:([/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6806  
Old 04-03-2012, 21:05
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 391
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenvietquantv View Post
and now ,i have a question ,i have thought very much.i don't know how gammar.everybody can help me .
Grace Airlines plants to spend $60 milion __________seats on 12 of their medium -and large-sized aircraft by the end od 2010.
A)upgrage
B)to upgrade
C)upgrading
D)upgraded

answer is C .but why?
spend (money/time) doing something
Reply With Quote
  #6807  
Old 04-03-2012, 21:27
nguyenvietquantv's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 42
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by googleme1412"""" View Post
^ C
After spend, a xxx-ing must be used in most of the cases:">:">
thanks very much !!!
Reply With Quote
  #6808  
Old 04-03-2012, 21:32
kotaolao's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 1,553
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

1 số diễn đàn teen mỹ
cứ ăn nói tự do lun nhe
:">:">:">
some forum about teen usa
u can do allthing u want


http://teenforums.student.com/
http://www.teenhut.net/
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/

update ...........

forum sinh vien
mún gì cũn có lè
this is for college
allthing in this
http://www.student.com/home.php
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Gray"]đừng vì _lol_ mà tâm hồn điên đảo[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LightBlue"]dd[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][I]nếu như ko có chữ nếu[/I][/B][/COLOR]
http://cdn.highwebmedia.com/up/uploads/avatar/2011/11/08/zYlXYzooDEJIbH.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxok5nvomg1qm2683o1_500.gif[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #6809  
Old 04-03-2012, 22:33
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotaolao View Post
1 số diễn đàn teen mỹ
cứ ăn nói tự do lun nhe
:">:">:">

http://www.student.com/home.php[/color]
Well, I bet watching our words in this thread means we show some respect to people around. It doesn't mean you should recklessly use the language elsewhere to pass yourself off as a native speaker. For those that are seriously about improving there english, isn't it a better way to practice speaking in real life? (just my humble opinion )
Reply With Quote
  #6810  
Old 04-03-2012, 22:35
iDefender's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 496
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I've just read this thread and realized how bad I am
__________________
[I][CENTER]I am Defender [/CENTER][/I]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:02.