Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6721  
Old 27-09-2015, 00:54
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2012
Posts: 1,148
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)



đại loại là bôi đen chữ thì bị hiện ra link down, tắt đi kiểu j mấy thím?
+ ai cho xin cách tắt hiện tải video ở 9gag, reddit, 4chan - gifs - webm v.v.. đc k?

à idm h tải đc cả nhạc ở soundcloud à? hôm vô nghe mấy bài thấy hiện download
Reply With Quote
  #6722  
Old 27-09-2015, 07:40
bk3a's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 807
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Mới update mà vẫn lỗi extension ở cả GC và Opera, cứ click vào cái chỗ downdows this video là y như rằng bàn phím không gõ được, toàn phải tắt đi bật lại . Có ai bị vậy không nhỉ?
Reply With Quote
  #6723  
Old 01-10-2015, 10:08
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Mới có update này các thím:

Internet Download Manager News

What's new in version 6.23 Build 23

(Released: Sep 30, 2015)
  • Fixed the problem with repeating quality lines in video download panel
  • Fixed the problem with erroneous video interceptions from web players
  • Fixed the problem with keyboard focus in Google Chrome
  • Fixed bugs
__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6724  
Old 01-10-2015, 11:51
tuanden0's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 2,439
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

trên kia vừa report lỗi hôm nay đã có bản vá
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR=SeaGreen]Tablet:[/COLOR] NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET
NVIDIA® Tegra® K1 192 core Kepler GPU 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex A15 CPU with 2GB RAM[/B][I][COLOR=White][COLOR=Black][COLOR=White]
[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6725  
Old 01-10-2015, 13:44
khiconmtv's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 33,737
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Fixed the problem with repeating quality lines in video download panel
Đệt, vẫn còn...
__________________
[CENTER][B][I]Gia môn bất hạnh, gia đạo bất hòa, gia đình bất ổn, gia giáo bất nghiêm, gia quyến bất an, gia chủ bất lực, gia nhân bất trị[/I][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6726  
Old 01-10-2015, 14:45
Tonto's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2013
Posts: 4,427
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

vẫn bt này,

__________________
[RIGHT][COLOR=#043781][SIZE=1]█▓▒▓█▀██▀█▄░░▄█▀██▀█▓▒▓█
█▓▒░▀▄▄▄▄▄█░░█▄▄▄▄▄▀░▒▓█
█▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓░░▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓█[/SIZE][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #6727  
Old 01-10-2015, 14:50
khiconmtv's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 33,737
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
vẫn bt này,
IE không sao, FF vẫn bị..
__________________
[CENTER][B][I]Gia môn bất hạnh, gia đạo bất hòa, gia đình bất ổn, gia giáo bất nghiêm, gia quyến bất an, gia chủ bất lực, gia nhân bất trị[/I][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6728  
Old 01-10-2015, 15:37
idmresettrial's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 9,420
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khiconmtv View Post
IE không sao, FF vẫn bị..
confirm là FF... không bị

__________________
[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#777"][B][COLOR="333"]~ Mindfulness[/COLOR][/B] is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. It is the continuous practice of touching life deeply in every moment of daily life. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with those around you and with what you are doing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6729  
Old 01-10-2015, 15:52
Dark Man's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 33,807
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

^

Boob boob book
__________________
[I][INDENT][COLOR="Sienna"][B]Khi XH đầy những con bò thì có nên chấp nhặt đàn bò không ?
[/B][/COLOR][/INDENT][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6730  
Old 01-10-2015, 16:12
khiconmtv's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 33,737
Re: Internet Download Manager (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by idmresettrial View Post
confirm là FF... không bị

ok hết, đụng cái soft làm ebook nên nó bị, tắt hết soft mở FF lại ok
__________________
[CENTER][B][I]Gia môn bất hạnh, gia đạo bất hòa, gia đình bất ổn, gia giáo bất nghiêm, gia quyến bất an, gia chủ bất lực, gia nhân bất trị[/I][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:24.