Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6691  
Old 17-02-2012, 20:41
lollipop8x's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 1,892
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hi ev'rybody..im a new member..my english's not good so i wanna participate this topic to improve it..great to see u..
Reply With Quote
  #6692  
Old 18-02-2012, 01:27
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 30
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
Guys, I feel so ashamed here... I surfed voz the whole day already and stumbled on this thread, huhu, why am I still too lazy to study anything ?
So do I,
I think the main reason is that something in this forum is unable to find in the outside

...Let's shut down ur internet connection and play some games to relax
Reply With Quote
  #6693  
Old 18-02-2012, 09:09
shinosuke2710's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 365
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My company does not block voz, it's enough
__________________
[quote]Em đã ở bên anh khi anh trượt Đại Học...
Em cũng ở bên anh khi anh thất nghiệp...
Em luôn ở bên anh khi anh có chuyện buồn...
Và giờ khi em đã xa, anh chợt nhận ra rằng: CÓ EM BÊN CẠNH, ANH ĐEN VL[/quote]
Reply With Quote
  #6694  
Old 18-02-2012, 09:34
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 124
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

just read on this theard of the comment then you are also quite
Reply With Quote
  #6695  
Old 18-02-2012, 10:54
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngocphan1 View Post
just read on this theard of the comment then you are also quite
I have ideas not of what talking are on you.
Reply With Quote
  #6696  
Old 18-02-2012, 11:28
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehenxu90 View Post
So do I,
I think the main reason is that something in this forum is unable to find in the outside

...Let's shut down ur internet connection and play some games to relax
Easier said than done . Can suggest me any games?

@Chilln: I have no ideas of what you are talking about either, dude
Reply With Quote
  #6697  
Old 18-02-2012, 11:43
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post

@Chilln: I have no ideas of what you are talking about either, dude
...
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6698  
Old 18-02-2012, 11:59
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
That's one of my special ability, bro!
Reply With Quote
  #6699  
Old 18-02-2012, 15:16
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I was so lucky today .
Came to the basketball game of my school, intending to buy a ticket at the front gate, but the ticket was sold out already before the game starts (they sold it in school days before the game). I was almost leaving, but then I saw the woman came after me had 3 tickets and she was asking if anyone needed it or she would just throw it away.
I was like "Me, me!!! Can I have it please?" so she gave me her ticket that saved my day lol.
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6700  
Old 18-02-2012, 22:53
zuzu2402dnd's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 613
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Tình hình là em vừa xem một phim trên Disney, có một câu là Hắn có gì mà anh không co? Em thắc mắc không biết dịch ra Tiếng Anh là what things he have that I dont have? Có đúng không, mong anh em sửa giúp.
__________________
[QUOTE=hon_20_nam_FA;52413131]
Nghe xong mấy thèn bạn chửi e trẻ trâu. [B]Từ lâu nghe Voz có lắm trẻ trâu[/B], nay e xin được hỏi mấy thím bắt đầu để ý đến con gái từ năm lớp mấy ợ?[/QUOTE]
=)))
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:50.