Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6681  
Old 15-02-2012, 23:47
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablopineapple View Post
There's a speaking club on Dien Bien Phu str... englishcafe92.blogspot.com

I can't help you on the books though because I've never used any... :/
Is there any in Hanoi?
Reply With Quote
  #6682  
Old 16-02-2012, 08:33
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 124
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

morning to all vozer f 17
Reply With Quote
  #6683  
Old 16-02-2012, 21:25
tichuot06's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 839
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

and good night. That's all for a day of this thread
Reply With Quote
  #6684  
Old 16-02-2012, 23:17
darkking411's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 1,692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Another legend has forever gone...
Requiest In Pace, Whitney Houston! I will always love yooooooouuuuuuuu
__________________
Nothing is true!
Everything is permitted.
Reply With Quote
  #6685  
Old 16-02-2012, 23:20
darkking411's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 1,692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_star_a6 View Post
Book mark!
Anyway, who know adress study English good, help me, pls! I've studied any English centre but result not good.
Near Cau Giay Dist, in HN! xD
chua boc central bro ! Mrs. Chi Mai is teaching there... She's in the top ten english teacher in vn, I must say
__________________
Nothing is true!
Everything is permitted.
Reply With Quote
  #6686  
Old 16-02-2012, 23:30
tuvianx9's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2007
Posts: 44
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi all. i'm learning IELTS. Is there anyone who took this test before . Would you plz show me some tips
Reply With Quote
  #6687  
Old 16-02-2012, 23:40
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Guys, I feel so ashamed here... I surfed voz the whole day already and stumbled on this thread, huhu, why am I still too lazy to study anything ?
Reply With Quote
  #6688  
Old 16-02-2012, 23:41
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
Guys, I feel so ashamed here... I surfed voz the whole day already and stumbled on this thread, huhu, why am I still too lazy to study anything ?
you are not alone
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6689  
Old 17-02-2012, 00:05
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Doesnt matter, had fun
Reply With Quote
  #6690  
Old 17-02-2012, 00:11
kotex7mau's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 25
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Love likes ... Domain
Do you vozer know why?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:08.