Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6501  
Old 17-01-2012, 00:20
thinh_vcoin's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 17
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Well,actually,i played it with my kids,not my wife !!!!
With my wife,i'm gonna watch "Brokeback Mouintain" with her,and after that,we gonna "riding a horse"
you're using speaking style for your writing, it's totally wrong !

"Well, actually" just help u to buy some time when thinking about the answer. It's an unneeded phrase in writing
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B]Sgt.Lone Wolf[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6502  
Old 17-01-2012, 00:23
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinh_vcoin View Post
you're using speaking style for your writing, it's totally wrong !

"Well, actually" just help u to buy some time when thinking about the answer. It's an unneeded phrase in writing
sorry,is a bad habit
I overuse it sometimes !!!
Is an unacceptable habit,i suspose !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6503  
Old 17-01-2012, 00:24
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
Better be safe than sorry. Make the bond Tell him to put the glue one, an unbreakable bond it will be.
We don't live in the same city so...

Don't us "forever-alone" people get even more lonely when holidays like Tet come? Imagine going to see all the crowded places and feeling lost
Reply With Quote
  #6504  
Old 17-01-2012, 00:25
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablopineapple View Post
We don't live in the same city so...

Don't us "forever-alone" people get even more lonely when holidays like Tet come? Imagine going to see all the crowded places and feeling lost
Don't worry,just be happy,at least you have a whole family to cheers with !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6505  
Old 17-01-2012, 00:38
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Don't worry,just be happy,at least you have a whole family to cheers with !!!
Yes going to Nha Trang this Tet.

And I also have to study to make up for the whole last semester... I ditched almost every class, only attending 9/50 a week :(
Reply With Quote
  #6506  
Old 17-01-2012, 00:47
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablopineapple View Post
Yes going to Nha Trang this Tet.

And I also have to study to make up for the whole last semester... I ditched almost every class, only attending 9/50 a week :(
He he,i was thinking about taking my child and my whole family into the warming South (In my neighborhood,where a lots of Thai Binh Catholics like me live in),only if i have a good life !!! ,so i could build this dream estate of mine:





Well,with a guy who driving a Mazda Android 2.3.4 Car like me,this is really out of reach !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6507  
Old 17-01-2012, 08:51
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinh_vcoin View Post
you're using speaking style for your writing, it's totally wrong !

"Well, actually" just help u to buy some time when thinking about the answer. It's an unneeded phrase in writing
You play airsoft?
Reply With Quote
  #6508  
Old 17-01-2012, 10:32
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablopineapple View Post
I always break up with someone right before Tet. Last year I had an immediate replacement (which didn't last long anyway), this year... well we haven't split up yet, but I always feel like we're on the verge of breaking up. This feeling of insecurity bugs me everyday, and the worst part is that I don't want anyone else but him
I have been lonely in Tet for 2 years. Last year I nominally had a girlfriend, but we were also on the verge of breaking up. This year, I intended and tried to have a girl friends on time, but it was unsuccessful :(. So this Tet I will stay at home, watch movie, and practice piano instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post

Well,with a guy who driving a Mazda Android 2.3.4 Car like me,this is really out of reach !!!
I only love this conner
Reply With Quote
  #6509  
Old 17-01-2012, 11:34
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
I have been lonely in Tet for 2 years. Last year I nominally had a girlfriend, but we were also on the verge of breaking up. This year, I intended and tried to have a girl friends on time, but it was unsuccessful :(. So this Tet I will stay at home, watch movie, and practice piano instead.
Poor you !!!
Well,i have 2 wive,so i have no problems with that !!!
But i'm not the only one in my family who have 2 wives,my grandpa (who was born in 1950) just married his 18th wife,she 2 years younger than me and she is my step grandma,can you believe that ??? !!!
For me,i have 2 wives,who was sibling with each others,let's just say:I'm a lucky guy !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6510  
Old 17-01-2012, 13:38
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Studying aboard makes it way too hard to keep in touch with my friends in Vietnam :.
I feel like I'm losing my old comrades, day by day .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:29.