Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6491  
Old 16-01-2012, 22:06
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
So according to you, having love with your best friend who was a boy is as good as f*cking 3 girls a day?

Good compare
__________________
[COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR]████[COLOR="DimGray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Gray"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]████[/COLOR][INDENT][INDENT]Sagna đã bị K.I.A :sad:[INDENT]vn-az.com[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
Reply With Quote
  #6492  
Old 16-01-2012, 23:27
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
So according to you, having love with your best friend who was a boy is as good as f*cking 3 girls a day?
Nope,double time the cigarrete !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6493  
Old 16-01-2012, 23:29
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post
What're we taking about ? all around sex

Why don't we share the Tet's memories ?
Tet holiday two years ago. I met my ex, our relationship has developed since then. But now it's end (broken 3 weeks ago). This Tet, I am alone. It may become the most horrible Tet of my life. No lover, rushing the way with the Dissertation deadline on 5th March. you know what I think? I will fail the dissertation and I have to redo it with the extra fees. . Life always push human to way end
Reply With Quote
  #6494  
Old 16-01-2012, 23:36
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I always break up with someone right before Tet. Last year I had an immediate replacement (which didn't last long anyway), this year... well we haven't split up yet, but I always feel like we're on the verge of breaking up. This feeling of insecurity bugs me everyday, and the worst part is that I don't want anyone else but him
Reply With Quote
  #6495  
Old 16-01-2012, 23:37
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Tet is the time for me to play Soviet's Tetris game !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6496  
Old 16-01-2012, 23:49
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablopineapple View Post
I always break up with someone right before Tet. Last year I had an immediate replacement (which didn't last long anyway), this year... well we haven't split up yet, but I always feel like we're on the verge of breaking up. This feeling of insecurity bugs me everyday, and the worst part is that I don't want anyone else but him
Better be safe than sorry. Make the bond Tell him to put the glue one, an unbreakable bond it will be.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6497  
Old 17-01-2012, 00:06
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Tet is the time for me to play Soviet's Tetris game !!!
share me some!
Reply With Quote
  #6498  
Old 17-01-2012, 00:09
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
share me some!
Well,actually,i played it with my kids,not my wife !!!!
With my wife,i'm gonna watch "Brokeback Mouintain" with her,and after that,we gonna "riding a horse"
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6499  
Old 17-01-2012, 00:14
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
Well,actually,i played it with my kids,not my wife !!!!
With my wife,i'm gonna watch "Brokeback Mouintain" with her,and after that,we gonna "riding a horse"
one old question: How old are you?
Reply With Quote
  #6500  
Old 17-01-2012, 00:19
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
one old question: How old are you?
26 this year !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:21.