Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6421  
Old 12-01-2012, 15:20
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Sometimes some moments are so awkward.

Recently I walked the street to an office (got works to do there) then I saw my aunt. She's a vice director of a Ministry and as soon as she saw me, she looked another direction. I felt a little confuse 'cus it was like she was afraid of me run to her begging for something. So ridiculous.
Try your hard!!! One day you become Prime Minister of our country. at that time, she will afraid of you for other reason
Reply With Quote
  #6422  
Old 12-01-2012, 15:24
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Try your hard!!! One day you become Prime Minister of our country. at that time, she will afraid of you for other reason
Then I will make you the admin of this forum if you wish so!
Reply With Quote
  #6423  
Old 12-01-2012, 15:50
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Then I will make you the admin of this forum if you wish so!
Even if you was a Prime Minister. You dont have the right to make me become the admin of this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #6424  
Old 12-01-2012, 15:53
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 7
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Even if you was a Prime Minister. You dont have the right to make me become the admin of this forum.
Of course he doesn't have that right, but the admin of this forum will obey his command
Reply With Quote
  #6425  
Old 12-01-2012, 16:15
Junior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 7
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I don't quite get what all of you currently talking about, i assume that it is just some chit chat for fun with no subject. Can anyone think of some topic to talk so that we can continue our conversation with some sort of thing that can help us get the idea to continue this thread
Reply With Quote
  #6426  
Old 12-01-2012, 17:55
hideyoshi_toyotomi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
Of course he doesn't have that right, but the admin of this forum will obey his command
He will obey,if he wasn't frRzzy
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6427  
Old 12-01-2012, 18:27
ngocson21222's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 435
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

after looked at some posts, I found out that some sentences that were not correct in structure. Should I correct them?. I am still learning english, and I just hope that I can help
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"]


......................[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6428  
Old 12-01-2012, 21:36
Mr.Cigar.'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,850
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ So do yours. Feel free to correct some anyway, this topic weren't supposed to ruin our English.
Feel like being left out - right now.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6429  
Old 13-01-2012, 01:34
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Even if you was a Prime Minister. You dont have the right to make me become the admin of this forum.
turn around ur head and make ur hole higher then i will make u become anyone u want to be
Reply With Quote
  #6430  
Old 13-01-2012, 02:48
zudo8x's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 93
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Life doesnt easy to go!!! How can I overcome this touch period. Love is f*cking nothing, damn love!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 07:14.