![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6421
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#6422
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#6423
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Even if you was a Prime Minister. You dont have the right to make me become the admin of this forum.
|
|
#6424
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#6425
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I don't quite get what all of you currently talking about, i assume that it is just some chit chat for fun with no subject. Can anyone think of some topic to talk so that we can continue our conversation with some sort of thing that can help us get the idea to continue this thread
|
|
#6426
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| hideyoshi_toyotomi |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hideyoshi_toyotomi |
|
#6427
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
after looked at some posts, I found out that some sentences that were not correct in structure. Should I correct them?. I am still learning english, and I just hope that I can help
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"] ......................[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] |
| ngocson21222 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by ngocson21222 |
|
#6428
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^ So do yours. Feel free to correct some anyway, this topic weren't supposed to ruin our English.
Feel like being left out - right now.
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Sienna"]████[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]██████████[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] [COLOR="DimGray"]█[/COLOR]█[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MisterCigar#6531[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="1"]chickennoob.deviantart.com[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE=Mr.Cigar]Quyền lực ảo, nơi real life loser thăng hoa[/QUOTE] |
|
#6429
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
then i will make u become anyone u want to be ![]()
|
|
#6430
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Life doesnt easy to go!!! How can I overcome this touch period. Love is f*cking nothing, damn love!!
|
![]() |
|
|