Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6241  
Old 03-01-2012, 22:48
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideyoshi_toyotomi View Post

I Please to bring happiness to you !!!
You've been sent to the island! How will you suppose to bring it to me?
Reply With Quote
  #6242  
Old 03-01-2012, 22:59
thinh_vcoin's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 17
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmaster276 View Post
This is the first time i've posted a post. My speaking is bad, i am going to a English class every Tues, Thus, Sat, the air conditional in class make me hard to speak. I don't know why my thought is often very slow, I can't totally control my thought :(
I think i got some mistakes above, can you fix it if you don't mind :(
Hi there, I've been following this topic for a few months and this is my first post, btw ^^!
About the question of soulmaster, one thing I would like to correct is condition, not air conditional. U can google it to know what is that ^^. Or u really mean it's a air conditional, how the hell ^^?
There is no doubt that sp and wr (academic) are very hard, especially sp, u know. There are many mistake u may have such as structure, lexical resource, coherence, fluency and pronunciation.
Go to Eng class three times a week, but what kind of class ? Class in university, Eng academy, etc and how does it make u feel hard to speak? However, the important thing I want to mention is how much time u spend in class isn't important sometimes, right methods are the key for u !
First of all, u said that you think very slowly, this is a common mistake, I think, for most of Vietnames cuz u think about what do u gonna say in Vietnames then translate it into English. There are two problen, u have to spend more time to think and your sentences will be fuckin' complicated. U can't control your thought that way.
One solution for this problem is think about what do u want to say in English, it's hard for the newcomer but u need to try. Improve your backgound knowledge by reading, let's begin with some common topics such as environment, health, etc. This is the good way cuz u will know what u should talk, it also improve your lexical resource.
In addition, take your time to speak with the native tearchers, they will correct your mistake and make sure u'll never do it again, talk to them also make u feel more confident about your sp skill.
Finally, I think speaking is simply a replication process. I suggest u listening to music, watching movies, things like that and copy there style, their sentence structure which necessary for comunicate with others ^^

Hope it help ^^!
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B]Sgt.Lone Wolf[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6243  
Old 03-01-2012, 23:01
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Im having a speaking test tomorrow and Im kinda nervous now, just practiced for a bit with my friends and I dont think my English is still as good as it was last year when i took it. I got 8 for speaking last time, just wondering if i could get any better this year :(
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6244  
Old 03-01-2012, 23:02
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 403
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
red this is my first post
blue I go to
yellow feel difficult
pink no need
p/s: still not smooth :->
thank you so much by the way, could someone help me how to control the thought? Anyone meet that trouble like me?
Reply With Quote
  #6245  
Old 03-01-2012, 23:06
thinh_vcoin's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 17
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
Im having a speaking test tomorrow and Im kinda nervous now, just practiced for a bit with my friends and I dont think my English is still as good as it was last year when i took it. I got 8 for speaking last time, just wondering if i could get any better this year :(

Ha ha, what kind of sp test, ielts or something else. If u got bandscore 8 for ielts. U dont have to practise anymore
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B]Sgt.Lone Wolf[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6246  
Old 03-01-2012, 23:14
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
Im having a speaking test tomorrow and Im kinda nervous now, just practiced for a bit with my friends and I dont think my English is still as good as it was last year when i took it. I got 8 for speaking last time, just wondering if i could get any better this year :(
instead of speaking, y u no sing?
Reply With Quote
  #6247  
Old 03-01-2012, 23:19
thinh_vcoin's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 17
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
instead of speaking, y u no sing?
+1
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][B]Sgt.Lone Wolf[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6248  
Old 03-01-2012, 23:37
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinh_vcoin View Post
+1
I would recommended Country road,Take Me Home !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6249  
Old 03-01-2012, 23:40
Whatever_man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 1,080
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
I would recommended Country road,Take Me Home !!!
"I wanna f**k u" is better!it's a good song
__________________
[B]atheist but sometimes i believe in something that call "miracle"[/B]
[I]Xperia S , rock , football ,girl ,game and design..[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6250  
Old 03-01-2012, 23:41
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever_man View Post
"I wanna f**k u" is better!it's a good song
What about Wrong Hole ???
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:27.