Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6231  
Old 03-01-2012, 13:52
buiquanghung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 2,777
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
How to forget? How to stop thinking of you? How to stop caring about you? How to stop missing you? How to stop loving U? How???????????????????????????
Stop thinking about her, then go find some stuffs that you may interesting in
Reply With Quote
  #6232  
Old 03-01-2012, 15:23
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post


This kind of weather here is quite leisure, man. I think it fits outdoor activities. And I kinda like this weather.

Anyway, you may take a cup of coffee, headache will fade away with its great smell.

dont try to kill him, man! Just take a pill.


Quote:
Originally Posted by squallA View Post
Stomachache's gone. But...Headache is now, it's hard to work .....Hate this kind of weather... (Hanoi)
Hey, I used to know a guy with the name is quite like you in Gamevn and he's an addict of Rockman video game series. Any coincidence here?
Reply With Quote
  #6233  
Old 03-01-2012, 17:18
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
Not much, about more than 1 year .
This Tết will be the 2nd Tết that I miss .
me, 3rd one
for 3 years i 've nt seen my parents, 3 years no Tet, and this Tet i will enjoy it completely alone since 2 VNese guys will go back to VN for Tet and leave me alone here. Wow, one Tet with one cup of black coffee, no parents, no friends. Planning to switch off the phone to enjoy it with 100% "lonely" lol
Reply With Quote
  #6234  
Old 03-01-2012, 18:57
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
How to forget? How to stop thinking of you? How to stop caring about you? How to stop missing you? How to stop loving U? How???????????????????????????
simply stop thinking
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6235  
Old 03-01-2012, 19:06
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post
me, 3rd one
for 3 years i 've nt seen my parents, 3 years no Tet, and this Tet i will enjoy it completely alone since 2 VNese guys will go back to VN for Tet and leave me alone here. Wow, one Tet with one cup of black coffee, no parents, no friends. Planning to switch off the phone to enjoy it with 100% "lonely" lol
Poor you man! But I think you just turn off your phone, not laptop right? Still go to voz and making wind become storm . BTW perhaph this Lunar new year is the most lonely new year that I've had
Reply With Quote
  #6236  
Old 03-01-2012, 19:52
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
or we could bring happiness to each other!
Reply With Quote
  #6237  
Old 03-01-2012, 20:31
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 727
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm jelous with those guys who talk,chat with my ex ...I just can't stand looking them talking with my ex..Whenever i think about it,my head just wanna blow..Is there a cure for this situation
Reply With Quote
  #6238  
Old 03-01-2012, 21:12
hideyoshi_toyotomi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzShinichi View Post
I'm jelous with those guys who talk,chat with my ex ...I just can't stand looking them talking with my ex..Whenever i think about it,my head just wanna blow..Is there a cure for this situation
Cut your manhood !!!
Travel to Thailand ! :">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
^
or we could bring happiness to each other!
I Please to bring happiness to you !!!
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6239  
Old 03-01-2012, 21:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 403
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

This is the first time i've posted a post. My speaking is bad, i am going to a English class every Tues, Thus, Sat, the air conditional in class make me hard to speak. I don't know why my thought is often very slow, I can't totally control my thought :(
I think i got some mistakes above, can you fix it if you don't mind :(
Reply With Quote
  #6240  
Old 03-01-2012, 22:30
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmaster276 View Post
This is the first time i've posted a post. My speaking is bad, i am going to a English class every Tues, Thus, Sat, the air conditional in class make me hard to speak. I don't know why my thought is often very slow, I can't totally control my thought :(
I think i got some mistakes above, can you fix it if you don't mind :(
red this is my first post
blue I go to
yellow feel difficult
pink no need
p/s: still not smooth :->
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:22.