![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6061
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
thanks so much, so I can call them Hong Kong
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B] |
| Priestess Of The Moon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Priestess Of The Moon |
|
#6062
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
that site is very helpful!// hey guys, i have an idea!should we have a subject to dicuss?someone will put forward a subject and we have to discuss about it!i think it's a good way to improve English and knowledge.yes maybe?!
__________________
[B]atheist but sometimes i believe in something that call "miracle"[/B] [I]Xperia S , rock , football ,girl ,game and design..[/I] |
| Whatever_man |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Whatever_man |
|
#6063
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
good idea me firsthow do u guys think about having girlfriend? the good and the bad things come with it I 22 years old but still no girlfriend, is it normal? sometimes i tried to, but girls seem not well fit for me, or maybe i try wrong one? X'mas comes close, missing song "sad Noel"
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B] |
| Priestess Of The Moon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Priestess Of The Moon |
|
#6064
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
. I have a GF, and the one thing I notice the most since I let her into my life is now I can feel the loneliness. I thought I wouldn't know what loneliness is in my entire life until she show me how lonely I was :">.
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR] |
|
#6065
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
just wana someone can go with me hand in hand an having funny time once or twice a week, not being with eachother all day long, i think girl gonna mess around my current life i want her be around me when i need her I'm not sick, right?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B] |
| Priestess Of The Moon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Priestess Of The Moon |
|
#6066
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Alright, just my joke but it's kinda lonely to be on your own in 22 years, but believe me, you should focus on something else that could kill your time. I wish I could break up with my gf right now! :( |
|
#6067
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
u are wrong man!when u need u want her!so what happen when u dont need her?!i think what u need is just a bestfriend!that's all!if u are really want a GF, change your mind!GF she'll always interfere in your life.
// u still young!i think so!there is alot of thing u should care around u!and remember that: "work harder , love will come"
__________________
[B]atheist but sometimes i believe in something that call "miracle"[/B] [I]Xperia S , rock , football ,girl ,game and design..[/I] |
| Whatever_man |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Whatever_man |
|
#6068
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I love english i visit this thread once every two months
![]() ![]()
|
|
#6069
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() solutions for u 1. "only men can bring happiness to each other" ![]() 2. change the way you think. I used to think like u, then I took an arrow in my knee LOL |
| phuocmaster |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by phuocmaster |
|
#6070
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
I took so many arrow in the knee so I keep thinking this way
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B] |
| Priestess Of The Moon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Priestess Of The Moon |
![]() |
|
|